Did Russ have the flu?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Seanhawk":3quo50ox said:
How did a passive aggressive post aimed at criticizing Wilson's play turn into THIS? I literally had no opinion on vaccinations, but I do now and I didn't even thoroughly read any of the posts. The walls of text about something that no one asked about tell me all I need to know.
:2thumbs: :snack:

olyfan63

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":jofgxxe1 said:
What just happened? :?
Apparently, those who subscribe unquestionably to the paid-for psyop of "ALL vaccines ALWAYS good" failed to learn that the measles vaccine protects recipients for only about 7 years and then the immunity fades and they are susceptible again. Vs. LIFETIME immunity from enduring a few uncomfortable days of measles as a child. The FAILURE of the measles vaccine is, twistedly, being used as a reason to force more of the failed vaccine on the public, and in particular the controversial MMR vaccine.

The measles vaccine itself is somewhat of a red herring, as the real agenda of the pharmaceutical-government-industrial complex is to use measles as an attack vector to wipe out vaccine exemption laws, to grow the industry and force even more injections on the public, for ten$ of billions in taxpayer-insured profits. The propagandists these companies employ are SO GOOD, the best money can buy, that they've successfully conditioned automatic neural reactions in the brains of a large part of the US population. The name-calling is part of that. It's been successfully wired in. A key propagandists' goal was to make it nearly impossible to have a civil, honest back-and-forth discussion. Sadly, they are succeeding, supported by a full-court press in the lamestream corporate propaganda media. Hmm, count those pharma ads for profitable drugs. Let the name-calling begin... "Conspiracy Theorist! Anti-Vaxxer!" and no doubt worse.

FAKE PICTURES, LYING MEDIA ON MEASLES VACCINE--WHY DO THEY NEED TO LIE AND DISTORT IF THE TRUTH IS ON THEIR SIDE?
CBS used an image of former NFL player Ryan Neufeld's child having a reaction to the MMR vaccine to scare people about the possibility of measles. Was it that hard to find a REAL case of measles?
https://twitter.com/dawnneufeld/status/ ... 96?lang=en
@DawnNeufeld
You ****** up @CBSDFW
- this is my kid you used in your story without my permission. He does not have the measles. This was his reaction to the MMR shot. Take it down. Now. Issue a retraction. It’s much easier than having to litigate a defamation case. I’ll wait.
D3uoyMGW4AECf4Dformatjpgname900x900

Reaction score
I expected more from Washington state... How is the education system failing so badly that we have anti-vaxers still popping up?

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Aros":3lrv3ogn said:
I don't know what's been going on with Russell but he has clearly regressed from his MVP-level of play earlier in the season. It's disappointing. He still has 3 games left to pick up the pace but he's just not playing the level he is capable of right now.

Just garden variety regression to the mean, IMO.

The same thing has happened to the 49ers defense, to Barrett's sack rate, Derrick Henry over the last month versus his first ten weeks and his likely next month, the six game stretch where Lamar Jackson wasn't all that good this year that nobody really talks about, etc.

Wilson's run from the first half of the year is basically unsustainable over a full season -- he was never gonna finish the year with 37 TDs, 2 Ints, and a 130+ QB rating because, well, nobody has done that before and it's not really a thing that QBs can do.

His last month of much less inspiring play basically puts him back on pace to have the end of year stats that we'd expect: a very, very good albeit human quarterback. :lol:

Largent80

Reaction score
No sense in reading something into a football game. The entire team under performed.

So, shake it off and go play the next game. It simply boils down to that until no games are left.

Try to play at the highest level regardless of circumstances.