Dez Bryant

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
DTexHawk":2jps3qv8 said:
Throwdown":2jps3qv8 said:
Wonder what people thought about Lynch before he became a Seahawk...

It's all about the laundry.
If you are posting about me that's
BS! Jeremy Stevens that went to my favorite university, and then played for my favorite pro team was a total flaming idiot and rock head. He could have had a Tony Gonzalez like career if he had even half a brain!
I couldn't wait for holmgren to cut his stupid ass.

Yes, I dislike the cowboys but have you EVER heard me say a critical word about Witten or Ware? I never have, and those 2 could play for my team every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Those 2 are gamers that are true pros and know how to play the game without looking like an idiot and a fool.

Way to stick up for your team though. :roll:

DTexHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3e963ipp said:
DTexHawk":3e963ipp said:
Throwdown":3e963ipp said:

BS! Jeremy Stevens that went to my favorite university, and then played for my favorite pro team was a total flaming idiot and rock head. He could have had a Tony Gonzalez like career if he had even half a brain!

Yes, I dislike the cowboys but have you EVER heard me say a critical word about Witten or Ware? I never have, and those 2 could play for my team every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Those 2 are gamers that are true pros and know how to play the game without looking like an idiot and a fool.

Paranoid much??

It was a reply to Throw and how people dislike players on other teams, but like them when they put on the hometown jersey, everyone accepts/loves them.

Get over yourself cause it ain't about you.

Throwdown

Reaction score
^ Pretty much, I'm sure Philly fans HATED Vick before he got there, New England fans hated Moss before he went there and was part of that 16-0 team, I know Dallas fans hated T.O. when he stood on the star, but they sure the hell loved him when he was catching TD's for 'em.

If Bryant was a Seahawk, people would love his ass no matter what he did off the field.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
DTexHawk":1j131ai8 said:
Sports Hernia":1j131ai8 said:
DTexHawk":1j131ai8 said:
Throwdown":1j131ai8 said:

Paranoid much??

It was a reply to Throw and how people dislike players on other teams, but like them when they put on the hometown jersey, everyone accepts/loves them.

Do you have comprehension problems? See the word "if" there Hoss! Your fan base (see Dallas) is one of the worst at what you just described. Remember how they hated neon Deion and TO until they played for little D.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Throwdown":2jxzpmh6 said:
^ Pretty much, I'm sure Philly fans HATED Vick before he got there, New England fans hated Moss before he went there and was part of that 16-0 team, I know Dallas fans hated T.O. when he stood on the star, but they sure the hell loved him when he was catching TD's for 'em.

If Bryant was a Seahawk, people would love his ass no matter what he did off the field.
I disagree with your last line. Folks here would love his talent, but would call him out on being a punk.

noflyzone

Reaction score
On a side note... he looks tiny compared to Witten and Ware. He's a beast though.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":32nlosh4 said:
DTexHawk":32nlosh4 said:
Sports Hernia":32nlosh4 said:

Paranoid much??

Do you have comprehension problems? See the word "if" there Hoss! Your fan base (see Dallas) is one of the worst at what you just described. Remember how they hated neon Deion and TO until they played for little D.

Only a paranoid individual would post a rant based on a "possibility" that someone made a comment directed at them.

The comment was clearly to Throw and your one-track mind that requires you to retaliate against anyone who may have a different opinion than you is legendary! :th2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
DTexHawk":36h88uxw said:
Sports Hernia":36h88uxw said:
DTexHawk":36h88uxw said:
Sports Hernia":36h88uxw said:

Paranoid much??

Only a paranoid individual would post a rant based on a "possibility" that someone made a comment directed at them.

The comment was clearly to Throw and your one-track mind that requires you to retaliate against anyone who may have a different opinion than you is legendary! :th2thumbs:
As usual you are wrong again, but hey, you're used to it. :th2thumbs:
Don't get mad at me for your poor comprehension skills. :141847_bnono:

drdiags

Reaction score
Saw this link regarding Dez Bryant from his HS tutor. Interesting view from a different perspective

http://m.lufkindailynews.com/news/c...19a-4280-11e3-965c-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=jqm

That night, I drove the football player home. He wanted me to meet his family so they’d know who I was any time he attended a game with me. When we got to his house, he asked me to wait outside. I didn’t understand why, but when he came back out with a trouble expression and asked me if we could do it another night, I got the hint. There was something he didn’t want me to see.

Throwdown

Reaction score
drdiags":1803msb7 said:
Saw this link regarding Dez Bryant from his HS tutor. Interesting view from a different perspective

http://m.lufkindailynews.com/news/c...19a-4280-11e3-965c-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=jqm

That night, I drove the football player home. He wanted me to meet his family so they’d know who I was any time he attended a game with me. When we got to his house, he asked me to wait outside. I didn’t understand why, but when he came back out with a trouble expression and asked me if we could do it another night, I got the hint. There was something he didn’t want me to see.

Thats a good read, thanks for linking that.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
This probably won't be reported but Dez went to a Walmart in Dallas and bought PS4's for everyone waiting in line. Respect!

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
He means well, but does not know how to properly express it in a more professional setting.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Throwdown":1bvpyk6f said:
I want him on the Seahawks so bad, him and Wilson would be a match made in football heaven...

Sad he's stuck with Romo and Wilsons stuck with... You know... Poor guys.
I am not sure Harvin or Tate can be considered poor.;)

But I would take Dez in a heartbeat he's passionate just like Tate and Harvin not a cancer or diva.

Throwdown

Reaction score
-The Glove-":370jkwty said:
This probably won't be reported but Dez went to a Walmart in Dallas and bought PS4's for everyone waiting in line. Respect!

I need to become friends with Dez...

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I think Dez is just emotionally underdeveloped and doesn't know how to express himself. He does things that an impulsive kid would do, both when he's upset and when he's happy.

He probably just needs some therapy, but I don't think he's a bad guy as much as a guy who never learned emotional skills from his crack-dealing mom who abandoned him sometimes.

PS4 is awesome too, by the way.

Latest posts