Deion Sanders mocking Doug Baldwin.

Smellyman

Reaction score
As pointed out quite a few times, for all the accolades the Pats secondary gets, they aren't that good and give up a lot of big plays. 17th in pass D, others can quote their even worse dvoa stuff.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
HeatEquation":3jpkjj8h said:
Keep thinking that this team is in any way like Denver. I hope your teams goes into it thinking that. You'll get steamrolled if that's the case.

I don't believe the way any of US think the Patriots are will have any thing to do with how the game is played out or how our Seahawks will play them. I'm sure the Hawks are taking New England as a real good football team. Just like they did the Broncos.

Smellyman

Reaction score
JaiSeaSea":18br5v1m said:
HeatEquation":18br5v1m said:
Keep thinking that this team is in any way like Denver. I hope your teams goes into it thinking that. You'll get steamrolled if that's the case.

I don't believe the way any of US think the Patriots are will have any thing to do with how the game is played out or how our Seahawks will play them. I'm sure the Hawks are taking New England as a real good football team. Just like they did the Broncos.

What? I plan on suiting up. Edelman is little, I can take him

BlueTalon

Reaction score
SoCalSeahawk":1757el37 said:
I'm all in. Baldwin and Kearse are overrated. I don't know how they even make an NFL roster with the type of clown show they displayed yesterday. It's like they didn't even care at all. Harbaugh was right...
The Seahawks are back in the Super Bowl despite Kearse and Baldwin, not because of them. They take the game and their teammates for granted. Bring back Percy...
18074980 zps43392bc6

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
What was he supposed to say? They are elite? Fantastic? They do make clutch catches here and there, but elite or any other synonomus word they are not... and that's okay. They are "aight" enough to get us to the big game two years in a row.