Status
Not open for further replies.

furi0usbee

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1zgeh1du said:
furi0usbee":1zgeh1du said:
Zebulon Dak":1zgeh1du said:
Go away, loser.

Nah brah. I refuse to let you guys roll in delirium alone.

Nobody here cares about your shitty team.

Which of our Super Bowl victories was the shittiest for you? Let me guess, Patriots over Seattle? Am I right, or am I right?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Don't you have your own website you can go stink up? Nobody wants you here.

worstsbcalleva

Reaction score
vonstout":1zvx89b0 said:
Agree completely that the AFC has sucked for the last 15 years other than a couple seasons when Revis was with the Jets.
Seahawks schedule next year has .559 winning %. NE .447. The Pats regular season records aren't so impressive when you look at their competition.

yeah peyton mannings colts were terrible and the ravens ..just awful all those years and the steelers....

get a grip
5 sb victories there and 4 from new england..yeah the afc is terrible

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
worstsbcalleva":3bwdmozq said:
vonstout":3bwdmozq said:
Agree completely that the AFC has sucked for the last 15 years other than a couple seasons when Revis was with the Jets.
Seahawks schedule next year has .559 winning %. NE .447. The Pats regular season records aren't so impressive when you look at their competition.

yeah peyton mannings colts were terrible and the ravens ..just awful all those years and the steelers....

get a grip

did you not get the memo? it's time for you to leave. you're no longer welcome here.

worstsbcalleva

Reaction score
RichNhansom":3aeenb2a said:
worstsbcalleva":3aeenb2a said:
Of course aderol is always ok and that is not cheating. Stickem on jerry rices hands when not allowed...not cheating...steroids ...not cheating....the team that rules the leaugue for 15 years 9 afc championships...they cheated their way there i suppose...1 word of course...jealousy.

Of course aderol and stickem are cheating. It doesn't make it right just because your team might be the one under scrutiny. All you can do as a team, coaching staff and FO is address the problem and do your best to get rid of it.

The patriots are again under scrutiny because they choose to knowingly cheat and don't stop until they are forced to. The league had to enact rules for the super bowl to stop their eligible lineman crap and the deflated balls is again another case of the Patriots ignoring the rules that other teams play by.

Seattle had a rash of PED violations a few years ago when Pete was building the team. It was an environment rich in competition and the best possible place for an unknown or unheralded player to make a squad he normally wouldn't even have a legitimate shot at. Some of those players took matters into their own hands and cheated to try and gain an advantage for the purpose of making the team. Seattle dealt with it by removing the element. Every single player that has a PED violation and has been up for FA has been let leave with zero attempt to resign. Not flashy, it was a quiet way of sending the message without national headlines. One of those players that we let walk (Brandon Browner) is wearing a super bowl ring from this year because even though he was very talented and would be dirt cheap to sign, the Seahawks organization isn't willing to win that way. Obviously the Patriots don't have the same standard.

All that said there is still a big difference in deflating footballs, taping opponents sideline signals, tampering with radio signals (something your team was under investigation for when spygate broke) in an attempt to steal opponents play calls and doing all these things until they are forced to stop and putting illegal stickem on your gloves or a player on your team taking a substance to try and gain his own advantage.

It's still all cheating but their is a big difference between an individual doing something on his own for his own gain and a team steeped in a rich history of cheating.

But don't kid yourself if the fumble information since 2007 doesn't become common knowledge it is only because the NFL is afraid of the damage that information would do but you and all of us who know about it are not fooled and nothing will change that.

Congrats on the super bowl victory. You guys deserved the win but that doesn't change the fact your organization is only who it is because of cheating.

Oh and don't bore us with the 15 years of dominance. Your division has awarded you 6 victories a year. Take away Spygate, the tuck rule, deflated footballs and many other factors and your organization has done nothing impressive. In fact with all the #1 and #2 seeds you have had with that 6 game head start it really is amazing you haven't accomplished much more.

Nice post but needs correcting.

the league did not enact any new rules for the ineligable eligable issue. it was in fact the officials not properly alerting the defense about who was or wasnt. there was no rule broken.

No one deflated balls and when the league says that they cannot prove it because there is no recording of pressures and columbia university has been asked to clarify how temperature affects pressure...i'll expect you will have to admit that you are wrong right?

Seattle led the league for years 3 i think with PED violations ....i think that has a greater effect on the outccome of games than anything you can splash on new england.

Brandon Browner is clean or he wouldnt be playing. should he have a lifetime ban? he only took them in seattle cant forget that can we?

in the past 15 years how many times has the afc won? 8 nfc 7 the leagues are pretty much equal
the division they have no control over.. they play the best confernce teams in the playoffs
they play the best teams in the conference to get to the superbowl dont they? 9 times ..........they won 6 they should have a better record in the free agent era ......horse hockey

in the end history says this...... the patriots dominated the last 15 years because of their play on the field ..none of that stuff you use to discredit them can change players making plays...

seattle is 1 and 2 in superbowls new england 4 and 2 in those years with 9 conference appearances i believe ... 3 times they lost in the afc championship game ..2 times the team that beat them won the superbowl..

it's history you argue with..you cant win

Lastly...4 wins and 8 appearances in the title game doesn't impress you?

how bout 1 win in 3 appearances...now thats impressive!!!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
How about at least 1 post in 20 that anybody here gives a shit about? Nope. Be gone, loser.

worstsbcalleva

Reaction score
I will say this ZEB Even if Seattle had won I'd say that is the greatest Superbowl I've seen. If seattle drives to win it at the end it is just as thrilling as the stop that was made. In other words. either outcome would have cemented that one as the greatest I've seen.

So congrats to both teams for a great show.

and oh yeah

"you angry bro!"
richard sherman

vonstout

Reaction score
worstsbcalleva":3bjc4sef said:
vonstout":3bjc4sef said:

get a grip

You obviously can't figure out that winning a division that includes Buf, Mia, and the Jets isn't a big accomplishment. And since you start out with a 6-0 or at worst, a 5-1 record, you get an artificially high playoff seed. You tried to say the Colts were such a good team, but the Broncos were a lot better than any of those Colt teams and look what we did to them when we were healthy. If not for Bevell, we would have won last week even with Kam's torn MCL, Sherman's damaged ligament, Thomas' torn labrum, and Avril's concussion.

Here are the reasons I can't stand your team:
1) Your puss team complained so much when they had to play back to back games on the west coast a few years ago that they changed the rules so it wouldn't happen again and west coast teams continue to play the early games on the east coast several times a year.
2) Brady crying like a baby to the officials for a flag every time someone touches him.
3) Throw in the cheating and watching Brady stand up and say, "Gee, I didn't notice the balls were flat".
4) Avril gets a concussion and he goes for concussion protocol while Edelman can't even stand up straight and neither your coaching staff or the officials make him go to the locker room to get checked out.
5) If we were gifted the game like you were, I wouldn't be trolling your website acting like we did something great to win the game. I'd be chatting here on the net with the 12's saying we were lucky as hell.

randomation

Reaction score
bostonhardo":xvi7ar4i said:
Uncle Si":xvi7ar4i said:
randomation":xvi7ar4i said:
bostonhardo":xvi7ar4i said:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB8QqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fboston.cbslocal.com%2F2015%2F02%2F05%2Fhurley-failed-deflategate-accusations-means-its-time-for-irsay-pagano-to-be-banned-from-nfl%2F&ei=iMvUVOCYBoTnsASQrIKgBw&usg=AFQjCNE6wym0ed8gPCgHV4eCk25s3HJY4Q&sig2=kFrn5tnHox4IYglAKn3XMA

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... 4276,d.cWc

Let's see if there is an appropriate uproar against the Dolts. By the way they are the same team that piped noise into their stadium back in Manning heyday.

Oh hey linking articles from CBS Boston I'm sure that won't be biased at all /s

http://www.theonion.com/articles/new-en ... his,37937/ This is what pretty much everything in the country thinks when they think of boston fans. It was great to cheer for the sox to finally break the curse; but since then Boston fans have become the most arrogant fans in America. That includes Dallas and San Fran fans and for that matter Pitt.

Dude. The Onion?

mildly amusing occasionally? The guy thought it was real.

For it to be real boston fans would have to have a shred of introspection. I am quite clear on what the onion is I just feel it includes a perfect description of boston fans in general.

worstsbcalleva

Reaction score
vonstout":22y1pb5t said:
worstsbcalleva":22y1pb5t said:
vonstout":22y1pb5t said:

get a grip

You obviously can't figure out that winning a division that includes Buf, Mia, and the Jets isn't a big accomplishment. And since you start out with a 6-0 or at worst, a 5-1 record, you get an artificially high playoff seed. You tried to say the Colts were such a good team, but the Broncos were a lot better than any of those Colt teams and look what we did to them when we were healthy. If not for Bevell, we would have won last week even with Kam's torn MCL, Sherman's damaged ligament, Thomas' torn labrum, and Avril's concussion.

1) Your puss team complained so much when they had to play back to back games on the west coast a few years ago that they changed the rules so it wouldn't happen again and west coast teams continue to play the early games on the east coast several times a year.
2) Brady crying like a baby to the officials for a flag every time someone touches him.
3) Throw in the cheating and watching Brady stand up and say, "Gee, I didn't notice the balls were flat".
4) Avril gets a concussion and he goes for concussion protocol while Edelman can't even stand up straight and neither your coaching staff or the officials make him go to the locker room to get checked out.
5) If we were gifted the game like you were, I wouldn't be trolling your website acting like we did something great to win the game. I'd be chatting here on the net with the 12's saying we were lucky as hell.

See i told you.

Jealousy.

And the traditional injury excuses. Brady was in a walking boot with a bad ankle before 2007 SB and Gronk couldn't run at all in 2011. Should not have been on the field his ankle was so bad.

Oh yefh the luck thing too.
i watched the Dallas game. Refs screwed them and Dallas lost ....and the Packer game. That was the biggest miracle in history. No luck involved though. Any honest Seahawk fan should say to themselves we should have never been in the SB.

I checked the wikipedia. No mention of spygate. You west coasters know and believe that when the the ride is over Brady Bellichick are the best ever. In fact they already are. The trophys are safe and secure.

Only a fool thinks you can wipe away the success with a phrase. They cheated. The media has stopped for the most part saying that spygate or even this joke of a claim can negate anything. The coronation was last Sunday after Pete and the "best defense in football" gave up 28 points to the best coach QB combo ever.

I am smarter than you all. Before the game i said outloud for all to hear. If New England scores 25 they win because Seattle won't be good for more than 24..

Final score 28 - 24.

Someday Seattle will be hoisting what will be called the the Bellichick trophy.

vonstout

Reaction score
worstsbcalleva":2g8l8uz3 said:
vonstout":2g8l8uz3 said:
worstsbcalleva":2g8l8uz3 said:
vonstout":2g8l8uz3 said:

get a grip

See i told you.

Jealousy.

And the traditional injury excuses. Brady was in a walking boot with a bad ankle before 2007 SB and Gronk couldn't run at all in 2011. Should not have been on the field his ankle was so bad.

Oh yefh the luck thing too.
i watched the Dallas game. Refs screwed them and Dallas lost ....and the Packer game. That was the biggest miracle in history. No luck involved though. Any honest Seahawk fan should say to themselves we should have never been in the SB.

I checked the wikipedia. No mention of spygate. You west coasters know and believe that when the the ride is over Brady Bellichick are the best ever. In fact they already are. The trophys are safe and secure.

Only a fool thinks you can wipe away the success with a phrase. They cheated. The media has stopped for the most part saying that spygate or even this joke of a claim can negate anything. The coronation was last Sunday after Pete and the "best defense in football" gave up 28 points to the best coach QB combo ever.

I am smarter than you all. Before the game i said outloud for all to hear. If New England scores 25 they win because Seattle won't be good for more than 24..

Final score 28 - 24.

Someday Seattle will be hoisting what will be called the the Bellichick trophy.

Your defense didn't keep us under 24, Bevell did. And you keep telling yourself that Belicheat and Brady did nothing wrong and it won't taint their success. Nobody outside of your northeast zone of denial is buying it regardless of whether they do anything about it or not. When your cheating team starts turning the ball over like they did pre 2007, it will seal their "legacy".

Nobody here has said we didn't get a lot of help from GB in the NFCCG, but the injured LOB didn't leave the field like Matthews, who was too tired to play. And we took advantage of the Pack's generosity with 3 drives in 4 minutes. You did similar things to our depleted D. Who know how limited the LOB were from their injuries, but based on the number of missed tackles, I'm assuming it had an impact. Injuries happen, and I'm not going to use that as an excuse, but it's amazing how everyone watching the game, including your coaching staff, knew w/o a doubt that Edelman had a concussion and they did nothing about it.

A

Anonymous

I can't understand a thing you guys are saying. Is it even English?

Except for the posts from our guys in which they capitalize player-names.

Amateurs.

:roll:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
vonstout":2cp61xeg said:

The AFC side has featured the Steelers, Pats, Colt and Ravens for the Majority of Bill and Bradys time there....Ravens and Steelers have had to fight eachother and Peyton Chokes in the playoffs. Outside of that the AFC has been mostly Garbage. There was the 1 year of Titans and 1 year of Raiders I guess too but still AFC is been very top heavy

worstsbcalleva

Reaction score
Finally someone who doesn't use the you are in an easy division excuse. Steelers 2 titles colts 1 and ravens 2...patriots 4 ...Last 15 SB's...8 AFC 7 NFC....How can anyone talk about no competition in the AFC when those teams have beaten the NFC more. Logic escapes quite a few here sadly. Please someone look at the record of the Panthers this year. That division is the weakest in history i bet. An NFC division...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts