Defending the "soft" middle

The Radish

Reaction score
hawker84":1t5oyvh2 said:
i'm not saying our defensive whoa's are all on trufant, obviously, but he is a weak spot on the D... in my opinion he was never a lockdown probowl corner to begin with, he had one good year... all the other years when he wasn't hurt, he was constantly beat badly, contantly over matched and undersized... i said a few years back we need a lock down corner and move fant to the nickle... now that that's happend, he's to old and slow... good recievers like welker, abadabu or whatever his name is from the rams have already exploited this.. great hawk, but it's time to move on from him just like we did with sean springs..

Funny there is a string on the main forum today explaining the way they are playing defense and that what Tru is being for is actually the fault of the way they are positioning him.

:les:

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I think we should rename it the Twinkies defense or something more appropriate until the Legion of Boom decides to make a return. That zone is softer than the cream filling in the middle of the unspoilable spongecake.