DeeJay Dallas

TypeSly

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2twqju7t said:
TypeSly":2twqju7t said:
Gio":2twqju7t said:
What do you think about his tonight performance ?

18 rush att - 41 rushing yards (2.3 ypc) - 1 TD and 5 targets - 5 catches - 17 receiving yards
Total 58 yards in 23 touches.

Didn't he have two TD's?
Beats the $hit out of Procise's stats - check

Just on a sidenote... Damn, I loved CJ Procise!! Of course, I'm preaching to the choir, because who didn't? lol. He had all the potential in the WORLD and a superhero-like name to go with it. It's just too bad, that he couldn't ever last more than 5 minutes without getting hurt. :mrgreen:

OP
OP
Gio

Gio

Reaction score
So its him and Collins against Bills.. I can't wait to see this kid again against a tough team. For sure Homer and Collins will get some touches too, but i want DeeJay to get the high value touches. Last game he had 11 redzone touches, seems like coaching staff is trusting him !

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I wonder if they could use him in much the same manner as the 9ers use Deebo, DJ was a receiver at one point, correct?

sutz

Reaction score
Gio":2a80rta0 said:
So its him and Collins against Bills.. I can't wait to see this kid again against a tough team. For sure Homer and Collins will get some touches too, but i want DeeJay to get the high value touches. Last game he had 11 redzone touches, seems like coaching staff is trusting him !
You never really know until you put the guy out there and give him a chance. I thought he looked pretty good for a rook in his first game last week. He's young, he's motivated, let DJ cook!

:twisted:

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
It should be noted that DeeJays 2 TDs puts him well on the way to pass Rashad Penny’s 5 career TDs after only one game.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I actually saw DeeJay on a couple of "start him" lists for fantasy this weekend

kf3339

Reaction score
I think Dallas will surprise us tomorrow. He seems like a quick learner and admitted his mistakes from the Niner game.

The most important is he didn't get hurt. I hope that continues this week!