SeaTown81":38w4atj8 said:
dhrlby.gif

Wow to the perspiration that flies at first shoulder to shoulder contact. WOW

sutz

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2faryyel said:
SeaTown81":2faryyel said:

Wow to the perspiration that flies at first shoulder to shoulder contact. WOW
You sure that's sweat? There's a reason they call it slobber knocking.

;)

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
We are so lucky to be watching this guy do his thing. I had a flashback to watching Larry czonka as a kid on that undefeated Miami team. Just a beast but watching those slow mo punishing hits with players sliding off with that look of "wtf just hit me?"... Priceless

Oops meant me as a kid, not Larry czonka as a kid

Jville

Reaction score
Jville":1rjlt0d9 said:
Dockett certainly did his part. He had a teriffic game.
Whoops ... :179419: ... what was I thinking ... Calais Campbell had a teriffic game.

Docketts bark was reduced to a whimper.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
bobincovington":18ssq8r4 said:
We are so lucky to be watching this guy do his thing. I had a flashback to watching Larry czonka as a kid on that undefeated Miami team. Just a beast but watching those slow mo punishing hits with players sliding off with that look of "wtf just hit me?"... Priceless

You do know that Czonka busted his nose like 13 times, is what I heard. I'm not old enough to have seen him, but from replays and snippets he rocked the defenses big time.

bsuhawk

Reaction score
Kixkahn":2k4iuaju said:
bobincovington":2k4iuaju said:

You do know that Czonka busted his nose like 13 times, is what I heard. I'm not old enough to have seen him, but from replays and snippets he rocked the defenses big time.
I remember watching a game where Czonka hit a defensive back so hard he was flagged for unnecessary roughness. If I remember correctly, it happened on the sideline in front of the Miami bench. Don Shula looked for a second like he was going to slap the official.

GCrow

Reaction score
Well at least he wasn't tweeting out his number at a college QB's girlfriend, telling her to call him. #NeverForget

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
GCrow":1gdtc79m said:
Well at least he wasn't tweeting out his number at a college QB's girlfriend, telling her to call him. #NeverForget

Don't forget the request to take her to a strip club.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Dockett has enough intelligence and tact to enjoy a lengthy career as a bouncer for a strip club in Detroit. This guy won't be on the set of NFL live or Total Access anytime soon following his football life.

Wait... they gave Sapp and Irvin jobs, never mind.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
That's not perspiration on that hit, it's a little bit of Dockett's soul being knocked out.

nwgamer

Reaction score
Thank You. Exactly what the doctor ordered.

Cause I got a fever ... and the only cure is more cowbell.