Dallas defense vs. Seattle offense

openureyez

Reaction score
From an attention standpoint it seems to be just like the big games last year. All the talk is about Dallas offense vs Seattle defense. I'll give Dallas the benefit of the doubt and say they will score some points, but somebody please tell me how the Dallas defense stops the Seahawk offense at home?

I know any given Sunday so I'm not dismissing this game, but can I get a link to someone breaking down this matchup please?!?

OP
OP
O

openureyez

Reaction score
Ur right, sometimes they kill drives with penalties and missed blocks. That being said the Dallas D will have to show first before I believe in them

jlwaters1

Reaction score
IIRC correctly Seattle is the #1 rushing team and Dallas is ranked in the 30's in stopping the run. + They might be down a Lber or 2 in this game.

The funny thing is going onto one of their boards. Is they think they are "tougher" more physical to Seattle and that they will ram it down our throats. I think they are in for a rude awakening.

lobohawk

Reaction score
It's more about Seattle's O vs Seattle's O. They seem to get in their own way and have yet to put together a consistent half...much less game. They're more dynamic, but still too many short drives or 3-n-outs.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Anyone else reminded of the conversation before the Super Bowl about how good the Denver offense would be vs. our defense.

Dallas has a very good offensive line, but I feel like Wagner and KJ and Kam are going to counter that.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Can dallas hold Seattle under 27 points?

Denver and SD (Imo) have much better defenses, and they had a hard time stopping Seattle. If the hawks can correct the stupid, fixable mistakes....look out.

Largent80

Reaction score
They have played 3 crappy teams in a row. We are run blocking like snow plows, good luck stopping it.

OP
OP
O

openureyez

Reaction score
I try to have a healthy respect for all teams, but that defense doesn't look like it can endure 4qtrs of Seahawk run game. And now they believe they are the tougher team too? Man I hope the team is as ready for this game as I am!

brimsalabim

Reaction score
We will need to run the ball. In pass pro we are already soft around the ends and now we have an inexperienced center making the line calls and trying to slow down the rush up the middle. No chance for Russell. We will need to ru. Lynch behind Carp and Sweezy to get the flow going in the right direction.