Dakoda Watson

zchurch74

Reaction score
Cant say I know much about this guy. is this a good pick up? Looks like he has been around awhile. A lot of signing and then releasing and re-signing. Any one have any good insight?

James in PA

Reaction score
That’s “Future Hall of Famer, Dekoda Watson” to you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Adding this guy is a bit puzzling...he's an LB. I'd rather they added Colbert to the 53 man roster. Colbert is a safety and they are thin at that spot. You'd think that would be the move. Hope Watson pans out.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
He was with the 9ers in 2017 and 2018. Maybe they want to pick his brain before that game. Or maybe they're looking to elevate Cody in case we lose Kendricks in three weeks, and they're more comfortable with a journeyman than their ps options.

These are rather thin reasons as they could poach SF's or others ps or 2019 "releasees" for someone cheap, so yeah, I'm scratching my head.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Seems like ST help so that someone else playing teams is taken out of the line of fire. Perhaps Barton?

xray

Reaction score
The missing piece they needed on the D . :roll:

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
nanomoz":2mhhrnty said:
Seems like ST help so that someone else playing teams is taken out of the line of fire. Perhaps Barton?

Exactly. Pete said he is a good special teams player. He said they wanted to see if he adds anything to the pash rush. The reason is because they don't have to put Dickson on the active roster until late in the week, if I'm not mistaken, of the week they wish him to play. Essentially, it is an extra roster spot, for the time being.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
NOTE: This post has been deleted 5/22/20, ------- this comes after multiple unprovoked attacks on me by the asshole acer1240. I will never post here again. This site has officially gone to hell & I'll never return.

xray

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2dtm1sfm said:
Do you ever have a single positive thing to say about the Hawks? Honest question :?
all the time ..you just cherry pick my posts

James in PA

Reaction score
And just like that, he’s gone.

Cutthroat business!

xray

Reaction score
James in PA":1gnmj8rg said:
And just like that, he’s gone.

Cutthroat business!

3 days ? Making room for Gordon ? 7 WRS already here ?...huh ?

Latest posts