Cowboys vs. Colts

pehawk

Reaction score
Dez grew up in different circumstances than most. I don't excuse, but I understand his behavior.

Pagano rolled out a craptastic, dont get Luck or any WR's hur, gameplan.

HawkWow

Reaction score
homerun1970":3t84ckb6 said:
To me it opened the door to a landslide. That and apparently they have no one even remotely capable of shutting down Dez. Guess we will see if Luck can bring them back.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. I'd prefer a coach to go down swinging over the types that (IE) when down by 11 with 4 minutes left, punt... hoping their D can get the stop, then all they need is a TD, a 2 pt conversion and an onside kick followed by a FG to send the game to OT. We see it all the time, coaches playing more to cover their ass' with the media than pulling out the stops to actually win the game. I like Coughlin...but he does that crap all the time.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Well, thanks for nothing Colts. Jeez, Luck is better than Wilson? Give me a break!

pmedic920

Reaction score
Would there be ANY benefit to the Colts throwing this game?

It sure doesn't appear that they are trying to win. A pass or two even looked they were dropped with a purpose.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Largent80":2tq7xoek said:
Largent80":2tq7xoek said:
unwatchable, switched to Giant-Rams.....giants up by 10.

Big fight in this game, Rams are getting ready for next week
Oh yeah. They'll concentrate more on how to hurt our guys than they will on playing football just like last year. That will actually play into our hands.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Indy should've called the Cowboys and just forfeited the game.

What a total waste of time this is.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HawkWow":2qw1lhe9 said:
Sports Hernia":2qw1lhe9 said:
HawkWow":2qw1lhe9 said:
Pagano has some big ones.

Dez is a beast.
I have another word to describe Dez that starts with a B. 8)
Million dollar talent 10 cent head.

That's for sure. But let's be real...if the Hawks signed him next year he would suddenly be seen as a choir boy around here. We don't have to look too far back to know how these things tend to work.

I'm not a fan of the person, but the player? To put it into perspective, you couldn't name 5 WRs in our 38 years more talented than Dez Bryant. It won't happen, but I'd rejoice over his signing.
His talent is clearly not the issue and of course he'd help the Hawks ON THE FIELD, he is an all-world talent.

His temper tantrums on the sidelines when he is shut down or they are losing would drive me nuts, his yelling at the QB and his team on the sidelines would also not go over well here. His off field problems are also a HUGE concern.

Answer me this.......Based on his talent Dallas re-signing him should be a NO-BRAINER that should have been done long before now why do you think they haven't yet?
Its because he is a HUGE PITA, and they know that they have covered up a lot of his off-field problems.

Remember your reservations on Percy Harvin and why you didn't like him here? I'd feel the same about Dezzy.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
And Luck gives away a sure 3 by throwing into triple coverage in the end zone. He has what 21 ints. this year? Sorry, that's NOT elite no matter that he's asked to carry the offense.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1iwpssia said:
And Luck gives away a sure 3 by throwing into triple coverage in the end zone. He has what 21 ints. this year? Sorry, that's NOT elite no matter that he's asked to carry the offense.

15. With 38 TDs. Not too bad if you ask me. No doubt he's a great QB, I think he could be one of the very best too, like Pey-Pey good with more mobility.

And like Pey-Pey I think he'll be a choker.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Good news is, Detroit and GB both won. So one of them will be 12-4. And after we win out, we'll still get the one seed regardless of what Dallass does.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":14nrhdqn said:
hawksfansinceday1":14nrhdqn said:

15. With 38 TDs. Not too bad if you ask me. No doubt he's a great QB, I think he could be one of the very best too, like Pey-Pey good with more mobility.

And like Pey-Pey I think he'll be a choker.
Yeah I checked his stats at NFL.com and you're right. I swear I saw a graphic on TV yesterday that had him at 20. That's not as bad.

EDIT: he just threw another so now he's at 16 for the year so 20 is attainable by the end of the season. He's having a really bad day today and getting zero help from his receiving corps as well.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Shades of the " in case your just joining us the Seahawks won the coin toss and elected to kick the bejeezus out of the Vikings." This is a whipping.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
This illustrates just how bad the AFC is compared to the NFC. IMHO whoever wins the NFCCG is gonna win the Superb Owl.

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Luck is playing like trash. And Colts have three yards rushing . . . on 6 attempts . . . 0.5 yards per carry.