Cowboys vs. Colts

hawknation2014

Reaction score
I guess I have to care about this game to eliminate the unlikely threat of a GB-Detroit tie. Go Colts!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Wow, a rather Ticky tack BS taunting call bails out little D. Indy had em stopped on 3rd down. Looks like the zebras have their marching orders for a *allas victory.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Big ones or lack of brains? The play was there but man so little margin for error and dire consequences. When you add in the Luck turnovers that are almost a given they are down big.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
hawknation2014":3ucy1bx2 said:
I guess I have to care about this game to eliminate the unlikely threat of a GB-Detroit tie. Go Colts!

Dallas win assures Seattle of a playoff spot. I wouldn't worry about a potential GB/DET tie. Statistically near impossible.

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
DavidSeven":3e24g0tc said:
hawknation2014":3e24g0tc said:

Dallas wins assures Seattle of a playoff spot. I wouldn't worry about a potential GB/DET tie. Statistically near impossible.

True. Colts are getting hammered anyway.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HawkWow":3e9iofv3 said:
Pagano has some big ones.

Dez is a beast.
I have another word to describe Dez that starts with a B. 8)
Million dollar talent 10 cent head.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I guess you are not allowed to cover Diva Bryant but he is allowed to push off as much as he likes.

"Legacy franchise vs NFL's golden boy" what is more important to the NFL?

We will see if the zebra's step in to make this game "close"....

HawkWow

Reaction score
homerun1970":13bheu7b said:
Big ones or lack of brains? The play was there but man so little margin for error and dire consequences. When you add in the Luck turnovers that are almost a given they are down big.

Big ones. The play call was perfect and the play there. Not something I would have called, but it clearly was drawn up perfectly and the punter executed...the receiver did not. You could have made that catch.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Now that the game is ugly and seemingly out of hand, Luck will probably throw 60 times for 500 yards and 5 TDs in a 17 point loss.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HawkWow":2swu15s2 said:
homerun1970":2swu15s2 said:

Big ones. The play call was perfect and the play there. Not something I would have called, but it clearly was drawn up perfectly and the punter executed...the receiver did not. You could have made that catch.
Yep, I think it shows Chuck panicking because his receiving core is banged up and his D isn't that good.

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Alright, I'm gonna turn this game off now. Colts are hopeless. The Lambs are also wetting the bed.

homerun1970

Reaction score
To me it opened the door to a landslide. That and apparently they have no one even remotely capable of shutting down Dez. Guess we will see if Luck can bring them back.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2ebpax48 said:
HawkWow":2ebpax48 said:
Pagano has some big ones.

Dez is a beast.
I have another word to describe Dez that starts with a B. 8)
Million dollar talent 10 cent head.

That's for sure. But let's be real...if the Hawks signed him next year he would suddenly be seen as a choir boy around here. We don't have to look too far back to know how these things tend to work.

I'm not a fan of the person, but the player? To put it into perspective, you couldn't name 5 WRs in our 38 years more talented than Dez Bryant. It won't happen, but I'd rejoice over his signing.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2vns7eug said:
HawkWow":2vns7eug said:
homerun1970":2vns7eug said:

Yep, I think it shows Chuck panicking because his receiving core is banged up and his D isn't that good.

Agreed. Blew up in his face...and I don't care for gimmicky stuff to begin with, but I do admire his courage. He will be eating a **** sandwich all week for the call...but the play was there. Nice call, terrible execution, imo.

Latest posts