Could Flynn end up in

kigenzun

Reaction score
This is unbelievable! Flynn lives! Again, and again, and again... and again! :th2thumbs:

And when he walks in right off the street, starts this week against the Giants, and shreds 'em for 375 and 5 TDs... it will be the greatest 'comeback' in GBs storied backup quarterback history. :thirishdrinkers:

Undeniably: Further proof he was somehow a Packer double secret agent, slowplaying the rest of us for fools... while stealing all our golden duckets and ruining our salary caps. He and JaMarcus will forever share the NFL record for: Most pay for least actual on the field effort... :oops:

Sheesh, Flynns 4th team this year? its reached ludicrous speed... and I'm a fan of his ROFLMAO! :shock:
Man O man, I wish him all the best of success in the world.

However, I will be comparing his statistics with backup Jesus to see which of these two was the biggest PCJS goof. :141847_bnono:

speaking of... :3-1:

Is God is telling Tim Tebow right this second to look to Flynn's shining example of perseverance through trials & tribulations... and to keep the faith... His return is coming???

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
Tebow throws the ball lick Lynch is his only problem. Too bad he runs like a 32 year old Eddie George or else he would be set.

Latest posts