COUGS @ HUSKIES

JSeahawks

Reaction score
If i'm UW i'm putting in Miles. Not because of the interception or because of the passing game but because of the running game. His running threat opens up the whole offense for Sankey and everybody else. Price just isn't a threat.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Officiating in this game reminds me of a Mike Carey game.....shitty. The flag on the grounding call was ridiculously late and then they change their mind and pick it up? Brutal

jkitsune

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":1ch16170 said:
jkitsune":1ch16170 said:
Wow. Terrible call.

The PI? He turned the WR. They have been doing it all game. The referees are finally calling it.

The non grounding.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
jkitsune":20j0by1y said:
CurryStopstheRuns":20j0by1y said:
jkitsune":20j0by1y said:
Wow. Terrible call.

The PI? He turned the WR. They have been doing it all game. The referees are finally calling it.

The non grounding.

dog fans have no ground to complain about officiating in this game. Even an Oregon fan rooting for you guys has noticed the bias.

HawkWow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2ooizddw said:
If i'm UW i'm putting in Miles. Not because of the interception or because of the passing game but because of the running game. His running threat opens up the whole offense for Sankey and everybody else. Price just isn't a threat.

Not to be argumentative JSea, but Sankey and the running game have done pretty well under Price.

The more reps for our future QB the better, but Price, IMO, deserves to finish the season if healthy enough to do so. Sometimes ya' gotta' dance with the date that brung ya'. Dawg loyalty and all that.

jkitsune

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":1bbdhbmc said:
jkitsune":1bbdhbmc said:
CurryStopstheRuns":1bbdhbmc said:
jkitsune":1bbdhbmc said:
Wow. Terrible call.

The non grounding.

dog fans have no ground to complain about officiating in this game. Even an Oregon fan rooting for you guys has noticed the bias.

Lol you can whine all you want but when a terrible call gifts you 12 yards I'm not allowed to comment.

jkitsune

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":3ftwyh0b said:
jkitsune":3ftwyh0b said:
Lol you can whine all you want but when a terrible call gifts you 12 yards I'm not allowed to comment.

It is simple,,,You are wrong.

Sure buddy. The call was wrong.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
jkitsune":3897svn2 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":3897svn2 said:
jkitsune":3897svn2 said:

It is simple,,,You are wrong.

Sure buddy. The call was wrong.

I agree. Which call are you referring to again? We have several to choose from.