Congratulations Gus Bradley!

ivotuk

Reaction score
"Jaguars owner Shad Khan is looking forward to big things in 2016, and he wants Gus Bradley to lead Jacksonville there.

In a statement to reporters on Tuesday, Khan talked about the progress he has seen in 2015 and the hope that Bradley has the "best year of his career" next season."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... uars-coach

Well deserved and I think he's made significant progress on a team that's been down for a long time. That's how you build a winner! (Unlike Cleveland who keeps firing GMs, Coaches and QBs)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ivotuk":3a4qz6au said:
"Jaguars owner Shad Khan is looking forward to big things in 2016, and he wants Gus Bradley to lead Jacksonville there.

In a statement to reporters on Tuesday, Khan talked about the progress he has seen in 2015 and the hope that Bradley has the "best year of his career" next season."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... uars-coach

Well deserved and I think he's made significant progress on a team that's been down for a long time. That's how you build a winner! (Unlike Cleveland who keeps firing GMs, Coaches and QBs)
Good for Gus! :th2thumbs:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Good,we don't have to worry about him coming back.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
I'm impressed with the Jaguars. Bad defense, but hopefully he can turn that around. Next year I expect them to compete for the AFC South all year long.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Ramfan128":8b38goux said:
I'm impressed with the Jaguars. Bad defense, but hopefully he can turn that around. Next year I expect them to compete for the AFC South all year long.

It's a mixed bag with the Jags. 5-10 in a way is an improvement, but if you look at how weak that division is, 5-10 is pretty poor. The fact that they have only won 5 games when they have 6 games against the Titans, Texans, and Colts. Next year the Colts will be better with Luck healthy, the Texans should be better if their QB can stay healthy, and you got to expect the Titans will improve.

There is no doubt the Jags are on the upswing, but that defense still needs a lot of help.