Congrats Seattle!

keepertd

Reaction score
Congrats to your team for never stopping, im not gonna lie i was screaming at my TV the whole fourth quarter lol i just wish we would have kept to our game plan instead of playing cautious but o well, good luck to ya'll next year!

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
keepertd":3vtixjtw said:
Congrats to your team for never stopping, im not gonna lie i was screaming at my TV the whole fourth quarter lol i just wish we would have kept to our game plan instead of playing cautious but o well, good luck to ya'll next year!

You did stick to your gameplan. The Seahawks just stopped that plan. Be gracious in victory.

OP
OP
K

keepertd

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":39io88i7 said:
keepertd":39io88i7 said:

You did stick to your gameplan. The Seahawks just stopped that plan. Be gracious in victory.

no we didn't, we do this alot actually, we get up big and play to kill the clock instead of keeping the pressure up it showed on D and offense

Mase

Reaction score
-- Ah, you stuck to your game plan just fine, notice the similar run pass ratio from half to half. Bottomline is your RBs don't fumble, but your QB Matty Ice--cream (as in melts under pressure) through that boneheaded pick. I believe Smith expected him to throw another if they let him "stay aggressive". Congrats to him on the last two throws, he read them well, and made good throws, but you know he is mistake prone under pressure and so is your coach. Why would you take that TO with 13 seconds left, thus giving Seattle any possession of the ball. And the super squib? I want you guys sooooo badly to win next week, but I just don't see it.

Good Luck though,

Lee

redeye81

Reaction score
Can you sat back handed complement Keepertd? Of coarse it had to do with Seattle's play in the Second half. Atlanta didn't give us anything they played their game plan and we played ours. We didn't execute in the 1st half but part of that is Atlanta was playing well. Your team played exact game plan they had..

Latest posts