Concerning Predictions

THUGCAPS

Reaction score
I would like to see people stop predicting blowouts. I hope i'm wrong, but a blowout win is not gonna happen with this o line. Every week seems to be the week that all the problems magically disappear and the hawks destroy their opponent because they are so upset with their performance of last week. NOT. Yeah next week really could be THE week (it would be nice to have normal blood pressure and heart rate during the game for once), but i'll prepare myself for a close game. Tampa is without a win, the game is in Seattle, but you never know what's gonna happen.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1qqcaqb6 said:
We are going to DESTROY Tampa. I feel sorry for their mothers.

Sherman is goona get a defensive and offensive TD against Tampa. They gon' regret that Revis contract after they see Sherman go.

OP
OP
THUGCAPS

THUGCAPS

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":1obszcho said:
Zebulon Dak":1obszcho said:
We are going to DESTROY Tampa. I feel sorry for their mothers.

Sherman is goona get a defensive and offensive TD against Tampa. They gon' regret that Revis contract after they see Sherman go.

I would kill to see Sherm line up against Revis on a running play and then pancake him. He would probably get shut down if he tried running any routes though.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
cacksman":ytf1sltv said:
SEA: 42
TB: 6 (IF THEY'RE LUCKY)

You're not giving Seattle enough credit with that one. I'm expecting AT LEAST 60-65 since we're at home.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I always count on the Seahawks losing in a giant blowout (expectations evolved after 35 years of Seattle sports fandom) .
Since we haven't lost a game by more than 7 since 2011, I find myself mainly experiencing one of three things:

1 - optimism after a close loss
2 - Joy and excitement after a close win
3 - mind-blowing exuberance after a blowout win.