comeback rituals

pehawk

Reaction score
seabowl":3qbvgu26 said:
I was absolutely convinced that we started to come back in the game due to the bowl of honeydew I ate in the 3rd quarter. Looking back it sounds crazy but at the time it sounded pretty logical.

Don't underestimate the power of honeydew.

(pehawk looks for that SAME video)

seabowl

Reaction score
pehawk":2qqhu89b said:
seabowl":2qqhu89b said:
I was absolutely convinced that we started to come back in the game due to the bowl of honeydew I ate in the 3rd quarter. Looking back it sounds crazy but at the time it sounded pretty logical.

Don't underestimate the power of honeydew.

(pehawk looks for that SAME video)

Believe it or not I was trying to decide at the time whether or not to eat just a few pieces every few minutes to keep the good karma going or to eat it all at once. I said to myself what the hell I'll eat it all because it was damn good honeydew. Looks like I chose the right way to eat it.

pehawk

Reaction score
Hey, if my unborn son grows up to be a "honeydew eater", I don't care, I'll love him. I'm big on "honeydew eater" rights.

Memphislaw

Reaction score
I did not move my phone, kept it face down, and every 3rd down I said "cmon y'all" to myself and put my hands on my head. Did it every single time.

This is the top Seahawk victory of my life. Keep it going team, we the fans also believe.

irocdave

Reaction score
Made my sons friend late getting home. As soon as he sat in one of the couches in the big boy room Lynch took the pitch and scored. His dad understood.

abqseahawkfan

Reaction score
Had my Grey Sidney rice Jersey on (away games) and a new Seahawk shirt underneath. After the 3rd quarter I changed my under shirt back to my (old logo) shirt and my Blue (home) Marshawn Lynch Jersey. Then....I started playing angry birds and tried to time Wilsons snap count with the launching of each bird. Pretty sure it was the driving force in there comeback today.

Starrman44

Reaction score
It's my wife. When she listens to the game it turns in the Seahawks favor. If she goes to the kitchen or has to do something else in the house it seems like we bog down. I've actually demanded she sits down at times until we score or something good happens. This was especially noticeable during the San Francisco game this year.

We were at church during the game. I turned it on in the car while waiting for her (and getting the car warmed up), the Hawks had the ball and had to punt. She gets there partway through the Texans drive. As soon as she gets in the car the tide begins to turn. I told her she absolutely makes a difference during the Niners game. She scoffed, but by the end she was coming around. Today it's "Leave No Doubt". She's just going to have to call in to work the rest of the season on game days.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I wasn't wearing my normal hat, but I did have my #3 jersey. Heck, I've worn it every time I've worn the hat. Maybe THAT'S the secret.

jkitsune

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2zc4frve said:
drcool pulled out his snickers ice cream bars and we need to buy that guy a case cause the game turned in our favor IMMEDIATELY AFTER.

This. The fumble happened RIGHT AFTER. I'm pretty sure this is the reason we won.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
bryantology79":yke7z0lp said:
did anyone get stuck on the couch and begin to start doing weird stuff to make sure we finished with a W?

as soon as doug got that tiptoe catch, i HAD to keep my butt on the middle cushion of the couch and leave a little stuffed pig my daughter put on my left side who i spilled coffee on when the pick 6 happened. my bladder is probably infected now from holding it in for nearly a half and most of an overtime but it was worth it. go hawks!

3 of us had jerseys on, 1 didn't. When my friend's son got home he gave his father crap until he put a Seahawks sweatshirt on.

The game turned around at that point, all due to the power of the sweatshirt... obviously.

Nateruw

Reaction score
My cat walked out on the balcony right as Baldwin toetapped on the sideline. I locked her ass out for the next hour while she went to town on my screen door. The things we do for football...

Nateruw

Reaction score
My cat walked out on the balcony right as Baldwin toetapped on the sideline. I locked her ass out for the next hour while she went to town on my screen door. The things we do for football...

MOCHawk

Reaction score
I decided that they didn't want me watching (like a dress rehearsal) sometime around the Marshawn fumble. I switched to watching play by play on NFL network. Went back to Sunday Ticket for OT. Gotta get me some of those snickers bars, though. Sounds like they are money.

Exittium

Reaction score
Nateruw":12kze8pb said:

This one is hilarious... I like it and can't stop laughing

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
I think when seahawkx gave RW a caffeine tablet, it helped him come to the awake.

justafan

Reaction score
I know a half dozen posters comeback rituals are posting how we suck and this game is over before halftime.Keep it up guys its working.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
My ritual includes my wife screaming at me "You are't a fan, you have no faith!" after I walk in circles pissed off with tourettes when they are losing.

Lanakila

Reaction score
At halftime my wife called me, pissed, and told me she had had it with the kids and was leaving the house. So, I had to go home and deal with the kids and was unable to watch the second half. My friend Joe, whose house I was at, texted me later and told me that it may have had something to do with us winning. Guess I only get to watch half the game now.

Latest posts