Colts or broncos?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Ok, Vickerson is an ass but that roughing the passer call was total BS.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Bronocos now have 12 penalties for 103 yards and Indy has 5 for 42....

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
So can someone explain to me why denver didnt challenge who recovered the ball? It looked like the broncos player clearly had it under the pile

davidonmi

Reaction score
I can't believe football has come to this, that's a penalty?

OrFan

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2xa1hf24 said:

But you could see it was intentional.

davidonmi

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2rr8ot9p said:
So can someone explain to me why denver didnt challenge who recovered the ball? It looked like the broncos player clearly had it under the pile
not challengable

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
JSeahawks":26evglj1 said:
OrFan":26evglj1 said:
-The Glove-":26evglj1 said:
Vickerson needs to go...dudes a punk

Over and over again.

That was clearly a Vlade Divac level flop by Luck.

Was just going to say that it was reminiscent of Vlade Divac falling down like he was shot whenever a six-foot point guard would get into the lane and contact him even slightly.

Happy

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":3vg1mf7w said:

I think it was something about the minutae of the rules concerning what can be challenged in a fumble. i.e. you can challenge whether or not it was a fumble, but you can't challenge who recovered. Don't know if that's correct or not.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
davidonmi":h7yrsnq3 said:
therealjohncarlson":h7yrsnq3 said:
not challengable

wait... am I having a brainfart? I could have swarm you can challenge which team recovers a ball. Why the hell not?

JGreen79

Reaction score
sadhappy":1fs9eqy8 said:
therealjohncarlson":1fs9eqy8 said:

I think it was something about the minutae of the rules concerning what can be challenged in a fumble. i.e. you can challenge whether or not it was a fumble, but you can't challenge who recovered. Don't know if that's correct or not.

That's correct. Denver could've only challenged if it was a fumble or not, which it clearly was.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
OrFan":3rkdjkfn said:
Seahwkgal":3rkdjkfn said:

But you could see it was intentional.

Absolutely. Vickerson is an idiot. He went out of his way to bump into Luck long after the ball was thrown. He doesn't do that, Luck doesn't have the chance to flop. That's on Vickerson , not the officials.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
So between the Bronocs and Ourselves playing at indy we combined for 19 accepted penalties for 188 yards...The colts? 9 for 87

JSeahawks

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":1kfhmnhl said:
davidonmi":1kfhmnhl said:
therealjohncarlson":1kfhmnhl said:
not challengable

wait... am I having a brainfart? I could have swarm you can challenge which team recovers a ball. Why the hell not?

Looked to me like Antoine Bethea of the Colts clearly recovered the fumble anyway.