Colts/Cardinals

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":4nr38435 said:
CurryStopstheRuns":4nr38435 said:
What is happening?!!!!! Luck has all the tools! This is not right! He is tall and stuff....
How can the zebras let this happen? I thought Captain Neckbeard was Rog's golden boy??? ME thinks Rog is going to "roll some skulls" if this result stays the same!

Don't stress! Roger will make a halftime phone call and get this all straightened out.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":2ecqdq4f said:
Sports Hernia":2ecqdq4f said:
CurryStopstheRuns":2ecqdq4f said:
What is happening?!!!!! Luck has all the tools! This is not right! He is tall and stuff....
How can the zebras let this happen? I thought Captain Neckbeard was Rog's golden boy??? ME thinks Rog is going to "roll some skulls" if this result stays the same!

Don't stress! Roger will make a halftime phone call and get this all straightened out.

I think he must be still on hold.

C-Dub

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":natvwlck said:
Sports Hernia":natvwlck said:
CurryStopstheRuns":natvwlck said:

I don't think Roger got through.

34-3!

OrFan

Reaction score
This is turning into a blowout!

Remember when they were saying Indy was a better team than ours? This loss will put them at 7-4.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
IcedHawk":1756c24a said:
How did the Colts beat us?

I'm starting to worry about this last 5 game stretch. NO, Ari, STL all looking really tough

OrFan

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":3eu87kbn said:
IcedHawk":3eu87kbn said:

I'm starting to worry about this last 5 game stretch. NO, Ari, STL all looking really tough

Tough for mediocre teams, not the Seahawks!

OrFan

Reaction score
The striped offense got us in that game.

Luck is not good without superstar receivers.

Axx

Reaction score
colts beat seattle thanks to their special teams

SeatownJay

Reaction score
seahawk2k":1pqpd47o said:
Andrew Luck is killing my fantasy season right now. An average game from him wins my division and gets me into the playoffs. For a guy who is supposed to be so legit, he really throws up stinkers frequently.
Don't worry, he'll throw up some garbage time stats to make himself look good.

HawkWow

Reaction score
The Cardinals FO was smart to borrow the Wildcats jerseys from last night. Like the Ducks, all the Colts are seeing is red.

Faust

Reaction score
It's pretty gratifying seeing the anointed one get his butt kicked!

kearly

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":v2g51sb7 said:
IcedHawk":v2g51sb7 said:

Not worried about Arizona. Palmer played well in the first meeting and it just didn't matter. And that was on the road.

Saints don't worry me- though I am probably being cocky for thinking that. The Saints have typically struggled a bit against physical teams. If the Seahawks put Sherman on Graham I'd have a hard time seeing the Saints winning a shootout, especially in Seattle. And if the Saints win, it pretty much needs to be via the shootout.

The Rams actually worry me, because there is a good chance we could be resting starters and Tavon Austin seems to have suddenly remembered that he's Tavon Austin. I know Clemens' stats aren't that great, but their offense has come alive anyway thanks to Zac Stacy.

I think we are going to be 14-1 going into that last game. Wouldn't shock me if we lost to the Rams though with backups starting.

rsm650

Reaction score
Nice 40-burger. It looks like Luck needs Reggie Wayne back...edit: which makes me wonder...why did Doug Baldwin go undrafted when he led all receivers in yards by a mile? Ryan Whalen was a 6th rounder and Coby Fleener was a damn 2nd rounder.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
rsm650":wmn9b9x0 said:
Nice 40-burger. It looks like Luck needs Reggie Wayne back...edit: which makes me wonder...why did Doug Baldwin go undrafted when he led all receivers in yards by a mile? Ryan Whalen was a 6th rounder and Coby Fleener was a damn 2nd rounder.

Doesn't help when your own college coach doesn't believe in you.