Coach of the year

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I think Pete in order to finally win it, I think the Seahawks unfortunately have to:

1. Win 12+ games
2. Win the NFC West
3. Make it the NFC CG (win 2 PS games)

JS only gets GMotY if Seahawks make it to SB.

Rainger

Reaction score
I think Pete in order to finally win it, I think the Seahawks unfortunately have to:

1. Win 12+ games
2. Win the NFC West
3. Make it the NFC CG (win 2 PS games)

JS only gets GMotY if Seahawks make it to SB.
Sorry but I am sure they do the votes at the end of the regular season and BEFORE any post season play.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I don’t know when the voting window actually is but the NFL Honors ceremony seems to be announced sometime before the SB according to wiki.

Hollandhawk

Reaction score

chris98251

Reaction score
John should have won Executive for our draft 2012, instead the goober in Indy did for just Drafting Luck, Pete should have won for both the 7-9 season we went to the playoffs and the 2012 season, but again did not. Lets see how ROY and MVP, as well as Comeback Player of the year shakes out also, we should be in talk for all of them.

Torc

Reaction score
Pete didn't place in ESPN's midseason awards. The writer said "Guys like Vrabel -- excellent coaches who have been around for extended periods of time -- almost never win this award. It's also why Pete Carroll probably won't get much consideration".

He finds reasons to not put any Seahawks in any of his top spots in the awards.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Pete deserves legit consideration. But come on, he won't get it here in Seattle. People can claim there isn't biased voting, but it exists, and always has.