Clint Gresham’s car breaks down; ‘cussed’ out by fan.

StoneCold

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":bmxx8yjn said:
SoulfishHawk":bmxx8yjn said:
Who the hell yells at someone for having their car break down? what the hell?

Dicks. Dicks yell at someone for having their car break down. Jus tlike my boy Throwdown said, Seattle is full of dicks.

This was in Bellevue. Definitely dickville.

nrayorr

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":2jx6o6vq said:
No love for the long snapper. :/

Why do people even yell at people for car troubles? Like he chose to break down right there in the middle of traffic?! People need to calm the hell down. BTW... I don't want Nate Boyer to beat out Clint. He and the Ginja Ninja have a good thing going on. Don't fix what ain't broken.

No worries here... there is no way that Nate is going to beat out Clint for this. As soon as Seattle signed him I thought to myself that this has to be a feel good signing because Clint is a outstanding long snapper and he just signed a contract with the Hawks. I do hope that Nate makes the roster (some how), but it will not be as the long snapper.

Clayfighter

Reaction score
akscoundrel":dmjgwi0y said:
Feeling guilty that I didn't google what our long snapper looked like? Sure...

I can recognize most on the team simply because at some point in time, they are actually featured in an interview. But actively seeking out what every player on the team looks like? Got better things to do, better things to look up on YouTube and google.

Guess that makes me a bandwagoner :(

I was kinda thinking the same way. You are a bad fan because you couldn't spot our longsnapper as you drive bye on the highway or when looking at a line up? Longsnapper might be the most invisible position on the team. That is all he does.

grizbob

Reaction score
Always remove your Seahawks sticker before being a jerk. That way they'll think you're a ninner :lol:

253hawk

Reaction score
Dude needs to drive around with his SB ring on and his arm out the window. Pretty sure he drives some generic soccer mom SUV thing.