Cliff Avril

seacat1

Reaction score
Does anyone know why he was upset on the sidelines during the game? I am sorry if this has been answered I didn't see it if it has.

kmedic

Reaction score
It was definitely directed at Bennett, but I saw Bennett giving him a pat on the head later on. Don't think it was anything big.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Totally a guess, but i'm thinking it had to do with pass rushers not staying in their lanes. Just prior to that a few times there were huge holes up the middle of the pocket because somebody wasn't where they were supposed to be. That's complete speculation on my part though.

seahawks08

Reaction score
he did not get his paycheck this week as he was non existent, so need to make it obvious he is on the team:)

razor150

Reaction score
If you think Avril has been non-existent you haven't been watching the games.

kmedic

Reaction score
Avril played well today. Today was the first time I really saw him as a Hawk and not just another high priced free agent pick up.

JKent82

Reaction score
kmedic":owu48zjf said:
Avril played well today. Today was the first time I really saw him as a Hawk and not just another high priced free agent pick up.

That's actually a good way to look at it. I re-embraced Bennett immediately and I'm excited about Percy, but I've been pretty lukewarm on Cliff all season. Hopefully he finishes out the season strong!

The Radish

Reaction score
I agree that Avril was a big part of the running numbers against us the past couple of weeks but today he seemed for the most part to be holding his lanes. Perhaps he needed a reminder after they ripped off a couple of big chunks.

:les:

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
Avril was much more of a factor but still recall one big running play where both Avril and Malcolm Smith ran themselves upfield and the RB broke off a 15-20 yard run. Still great progress. Really hoping he buys into the team mentality soon. Less of a 56, more of a Seahawk.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
He and Bennett Roshamboed for the window seat on the flight home. He lost.Im guessing.

Appleegg1

Reaction score
Watched the replay 3 times to look at position groups.
Cliff may have played his best game of the year. Proper defensive play must be judged in the context of team defense and not on individual stats. Nor should individual play be judged whilst pounding brews in a sports bar or from a seat in the stadium.

Latest posts