Clemson QB D.J. Uiagalelei

Chawker

Reaction score
6'4" 250 Hes comming off a big win over Florida ST. this last week and facing a unbeaten Syracuse team this comming week-end. Uiiagalelei has a good strong and accurate arm and the ability to run the ball if needed.

I like him as a QB and love to make him a Seahawk !

Cheers

Anajimmc

Reaction score
If he washes out at QB he can move to edge or TE. Check out his "little" bro.

CPHawk

Reaction score
He isn’t getting drafted this year. At least not highly. I wouldn’t be shocked if he enters the transfer portal. Kid has been a major disappointment compare m d to the expectations.

CPHawk

Reaction score
He’s horrible every week. Only way I’d take him, is as a UDFA.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I don't think he's completely without merit. He's not a capable signal caller right now, but he does make a few eye-popping throws here and there. If you're looking for a developmental project, he could pay dividends with some mental retooling - but there have been hundreds of guys like that over the years, most of which are cut and never heard from again. I doubt he has the make-up for it.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
Yes, he did have a off game against syracuse, but you do have to agree that for his size he moves good and can deliver a good pass most of the time. He seems to stuggle with the deep ball.

With Geno performing as well as he is, I think the Hawks maybe looking for a project type of QB. D.J. fits that bill, a forth round selection maybe warranted. Maybe.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I feel his last name is pronounce or sounds like a musical instrument specifically, a ukulele

ivotuk

Reaction score
I don't think he's completely without merit. He's not a capable signal caller right now, but he does make a few eye-popping throws here and there. If you're looking for a developmental project, he could pay dividends with some mental retooling - but there have been hundreds of guys like that over the years, most of which are cut and never heard from again. I doubt he has the make-up for it.

He reminds me of Jordan Love

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The NFL will eat him up and spit him out.
We won't be seeing him on Sunday ever.