Classy Oregon football players

HawkWow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":vxzsko5p said:
HawkWow":vxzsko5p said:
Between this and his borderline psychotic meltdown vs Stanford, Huff appears to be unstable.

Man, you're quick to judge and jump to conclusions. Josh Huff "started it" because he tweeted out "everybody lets go to the commons and have a snow ball fight." You know...lets be kids and lets have fun! He wasn't leading this mob mentality to attacks cars. You'll notice in the video that its a bunch of lil white dudes that start it. If trying to organize a fun time in the snow makes you unstable then so be it. But i'm not sure how you hold him responsible for the actions of what looks to be about 100 people.

And psychotic meltdown on the sidelines? Come on dude... its called having passion and being a senior and realizing you just lost your chance to win a national championship that you've been working for for four years. I cried through the whole 4th quarter of my last high school football game, was that a psychotic meltdown too? Your weird witch hunt against josh huff is crazy.

And The big dude with the blue bucket I believe is backup tight end Pharoah Brown. If a Duck player looks bad here, it is him. But i'm not going to pretend to be all outraged here. Its kids having fun (very few of which appear to be Duck football players) and it got out of hand and they acted like assholes and douchebags. Not the first time and wont be the last.

I can wear that JSea. Without the tears streaming down his cheeks and fists banging into his head, I could'nt tell if it was Huff or not. Now that you explain, I retract that PART of my statement.

IF all we saw was "passion" from Huff, are you suggesting the players for Bama and Ohio St are impassionate? I saw no such lunacy on their sidelines. Did you?

Webster defines the word Unstable as "characterized by lack of emotional control". You chastise me for using that word to describe Huff's actions, so I assume you are suggesting Huff had his emotions under control? Perhaps you should ask Webster to re-define the word so such errors can be prevented in the future.

Oh...and way to blame the snowball incident on Whitey. ; )