Class act 49er fan...

irocdave

Reaction score
One of my carpenters is from the Bay area and is a die hard niner fan. He keeps his fandom low key as his wife is from Seattle and keeps him inline. Probably has to do with a couple of tours of duty in Iraq. He is a good kid. I didn't know he was a niner fan until I was shocked to see him wearing an ugly ass lime green Houshmandzadeh jersey that was 3 sizes to large for him after the Hawks 1st game versus the niners this year. One of the plumbers on the site made a bet with him and well, we all know how that turned out.

Anyhow, he said he learned his lesson about talking smack and making bets. He didn't talk smack before the 2nd game and only said he hoped for a cleanly called game with no injuries before the NFCCG.

I spoke with him Friday and as I walked away he said " GO HAWKS!" I turned around and with a dumbfounded look on my face I asked him if he was serious. He said yes, and that the Hawks will whipe the floor with the Donks.

Not all niners fans are D bags.

A

Anonymous

One of the two 9ers fans at my work is rooting for the Hawks tomorrow too. I couldn't believe it when he said who he was supporting. Haven't talked with the other one though....but he seems like a pretty good guy. Didn't talk any kind of smack before our game....unlike the two Donkeys fans that work at my company. Now those two guys have been a couple of douches the last couple weeks. Heaven forbid the game doesn't go our way because I'm definitely not looking forward to facing their crap.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
After the Niners game I was talking to a friend who is a huge Niner fan. Man was he peeved. He kept smacking on Sherm and the refs. Anyway, I am getting ready to risk the icy roads here in KC to go to a few stores with all my Hawks gear on. As I am getting ready to leave this Niner fan sends me a text of him with a Hawks hat on telling me has has been going all over town yelling Go Hawks! I guess he found someone with a hat and decided to jump on the bandwagon for a weekend. Weird but true.

BTW, it was awesome cruising around KC with my Hawks hat and Lynch jersey on all day today. Everyone but one guy were yelling, "Go Hawks! We think you're going to win!!" Chiefs fans have no love for the Broncos.

Go Hawks!!

seadoc30

Reaction score
They are all douche bags! And those who don't sound like it are just pretending.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
One of my Site Directors at work is a huge 49er fan wished me luck and everyone wanted me wear my Jersey Friday but I just didn't want to rub it in. Regardless everyone except two guys were coming up to my desk and congratulating me or saying GO HAWKS! All week. Denver isn't liked here even though plenty around here remember we were in the AFC West for 25 years or so.

Seagal2013

Reaction score
Gotta give them props for rooting for the hawks come Sunday..because if the roles were reversed I can say with 1000% certainity that I would NOT be rooting for the 49ers had they made it...I get indigestion just THINKING of rooting for the whiners for ANY reason....

gulliver

Reaction score
When Kaep told Russ to go get a ring after the NFCCG, I thought he was class. Also saw a bunch of indications from Niners and their fans that they would be backing us in this one. Come to find out, the more tuned in you are after the game, the more you see them back to the trash talking. I won't hold my breath. Don't take what they say to your face as proof of who they are.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
My wifes boss is a die hard whiner. He made a bet with someone on the NFCCG. Obviously he lost and will be wearing a Seahawks cheerleader uniform tomorrow. Definately a good sport.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
There are some good eggs out there that root for the Niners. There are also a LOT of bad ones.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Seagal2013":18jphc45 said:
Gotta give them props for rooting for the hawks come Sunday..because if the roles were reversed I can say with 1000% certainity that I would NOT be rooting for the 49ers had they made it...I get indigestion just THINKING of rooting for the whiners for ANY reason....
When the Digits play the Rustbuckets, I'm cheering for the Digits. Otherwise, not so much.

OP
OP
I

irocdave

Reaction score
I understand more than most that niners fans are in general piss poor fans. But not all of them are. If the niners won the NFCCG I wouldn't be rooting for them just like last year. The guy that works for me is a better NFL fan than me, don't have a problem saying that.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I even had a die hard Raiders fan, who happens to be my neighbor say "Go Hawks"!!! and then he said to me "I bet you never thought you'd hear me say that?" Never thought I would, but I appreciated it... GO HAWKS!!! :thirishdrinkers:

Latest posts