Chop Robinson

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Officially it was a 4.48. He ran with the Edge guys. There were only about 3 LBs that beat his time.

GemCity

Reaction score
I’m digging the defenders in this draft!

Last edited:

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Idk if he’s a stud or not. Had 15 tackles last year, but is showing up as a late first rounder. Productivity says stay away, athleticism says take a chance. Don’t know if we can afford to take a chance.

One of these days I'll make a post that you don't hate. It just wasn't today.

CactusJack

Reaction score
Chop is super green as a prospect. He doesn't really have a counter. Needs a ton of work/coaching. If a Tackle gets hands on him, then it's pretty much game over. He's basically a one trick pony. He's quick. But there's more to rushing the passer than just speed.

Last edited:

ivotuk

Reaction score
Chop didn't start playing football until he was a Junior in High School. Was 14 pounds when he was born, and his mom nicknamed him "Pork Chop." We had one of those at Offensive Tackle years ago.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I haven't seen a ton of technique from him, his speed and quickness was just too much for college football tackles. What I didn't see was a lot of strength or length. He seems like an excellent guy to set the edge but I'm not confident in his ability to come inside or beat NFL level tackles. I especially don't like him in the first round.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Chop is super green as a prospect. He doesn't really have a counter. Needs a ton of work/coaching. If a Tackle gets hands on him, then it's pretty much game over. He's basically a one trick pony. He's quick. But there's more to rushing the passer than just speed.
Especially at his size. He's small at 6'3 254 with small hands.

Latest posts