Chiefs/Ravens

Mizak

Reaction score
Big Fact. Ravens have never played Playoff Mahomes before.

kidhawk

Reaction score
This is my don’t care match. I’ll probably root for Baltimore but I just want to see the Niners out at this point.

My current playoff rooting order

1. Lions
2. Ravens
3. Chiefs

Cyrus12

Reaction score
This is my don’t care match. I’ll probably root for Baltimore but I just want to see the Niners out at this point.

My current playoff rooting order

1. Lions
2. Ravens
3. Chiefs
I think niners kc is just inevitable...sad we have to experience this.

James in PA

Reaction score
Very hard game to predict. I think the Ravens are the best team in the NFL. But how do you bet against Mahomes? Should be an epic showdown.

NoGain

Reaction score
Great games for next weekend. If there's something resembling an underdog, it's probably the Lions. KC receivers are finally starting to catch the ball, Pacheco has been running strong, and Spags is a great defensive coordinator. This will keep it very intersting methinks for the AFC championship game, though the Ravens are playing the best ball currently in the league now.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Can Mahomes win 3 on the road to get to a super bowl? If they do win how does Taylor manage the super bowl game around her busy tour schedule? That's the big question in today's game.

Can Lamar finally get to the big game? Is he gonna get contained in the pocket and be forced to throw?

I was going KC from day 1 but the Eras tour start date now has me thinking Baltimore. A KC SF super bowl imo has better storylines than a Baltimore win but who knows??

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Rooting for the Ravens cuz I'm anti dynasty unless it's the Seahawks. Also since I want the Lions to win the Superb Owl we already know the Lions can beat the chefs, but if the Lions could beat the Ravens on their second meeting, it is more of a victory for them.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Didn’t want either of these teams but I assumed they’d be playing each other. For me the lesser of the two evils is Baltimore but all I really want is someone to beat the Niners and I really hope it’s Detroit.

Latest posts