Niners vs. Ravens

Mizak

Reaction score
Ravens just gave the Seahawks a blue print on how to beat the niners. Put pressure on Purdy and he folds like a 2 dollar card table.

LTH
More like Rams gave a blueprint on how to scheme against Ravens defense.

LTH

Reaction score
Not really. Ravens run a stacked front , they are good at disguising their defense and getting pressure, while being aggressive. Pete likes to play it safe and telegraph everything, while refusing to use blueprints that other teams put on display.
Yeah I don't agree with that but ok what else is new... lol

LTH

cymatica

Reaction score
Yeah I don't agree with that but ok what else is new... lol

LTH
Believe what you want, it's been happening for years. Even the gameplan they already tried against the Ravens defied logic: run up the middle and throw deep, even though everyone knew the Ravens were stout against runs up the middle and we were having trouble in pass pro with an injured oline.

Last edited:

knownone

Reaction score
Seattle already has the blueprint for the Niners. The question is whether they can avoid shooting themselves in the foot long enough on defense to put Purdy under pressure.

Look at the last game; they basically gave up 28 points on four plays: a 72-yard run by CMC, a 54-yard TD pass to Deebo, a 44-yard TD to Kittle, and a 45-yard pass to Aiyuk. Eliminate one of those, and it's a one-possession game late.

LTH

Reaction score
Believe what you want, it's been happening for years. Even the gameplan they already tried against the Ravens defied logic: run up the middle and throw deep, even though everyone knew the Ravens were stout against runs up the middle and we were having trouble in pass pro with an injured oline.
I mean you can root against the Hawks all you want man.. that's your right..have at it chief I'm not in competition with you...

LLTH

cymatica

Reaction score
I mean you can root against the Hawks all you want man.. that's your right..have at it chief I'm not in competition with you...

LLTH
Typical pathetic 'im a better fan than you' response

LTH

Reaction score
Typical pathetic 'im a better fan than you' response
LMAO!! You have got to be kidding me...you think for one second that really care how good of a fan you are? I mean.. go ahead bad mouth the team you say you love.. that says NOTHING about me or what I think.. it's all about you dude!! Take her for a ride buckwheat... 😆 🤣

OMg this is harlarious!!

LTH

cymatica

Reaction score
LMAO!! You have got to be kidding me...you think for one second that really care how good of a fan you are? I mean.. go ahead bad mouth the team you say you love.. that says NOTHING about me or what I think.. it's all about you dude!! Take her for a ride buckwheat... 😆 🤣

OMg this is harlarious!!

LTH
Apparently you do care what I think, based on your emotional response and use of caps lock.

You flat out lied saying I'm rooting against the Hawks because I, like many others, acknowledge the reality of the poor gameplans of Pete and Co and their lack of ability to use blueprints other teams put out. If that's rooting against the Hawks, then continue on being delusional

LTH

Reaction score
Apparently you do care what I think, based on your emotional response and use of caps lock.

You flat out lied saying I'm rooting against the Hawks because I, like many others, acknowledge the reality of the poor gameplans of Pete and Co and their lack of ability to use blueprints other teams put out. If that's rooting against the Hawks, then continue on being delusional
Your funny dude....just keep on being who you are because your making me laugh!! hahahahaha