Chiefs fans trying to break the noise record this week

warden

Reaction score
The quality of the opponent will hurt the Chiefs

The Raiders are a below average team that will not be in the running for the division title where as the Seahawk 49er game was two teams that finished a half game apart for the division title last year, are expected to battle for it again this year and where 1 and 2 in the power rankings at the time. It is much less likely that you are going to be as loud if the game is starting to show signs of being a lopsided score in the first quarter.The 49er game was a very close game until late into the third quarter. We would of struggled to break the record a week later against the Jags The importance of the game is a major factor. The Chiefs would of being better off picking the Denver game for their attempt.

Subzero717

Reaction score
If they break it, so be it. I just think its really cheesy to even try it just because we just did it. Especially if they do a big 1, 2, 3, and try. Weak sauce KC.

rsm650

Reaction score
That's pretty cool, although if I were the person setting this up, I'd schedule this for the Denver game.

Largent80

Reaction score
No way they are going to be louder than us on Sep. 15th.

I was there and I have been at hundreds of Hawks games in both stadiums, and I have to say, my ears were rattling, and I play drums in a rock band.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
DynoHawk":2mzxe8hf said:
ikLTYlOnLgLpK.gif
What a great video of Ron Jeremy at a game!

minormillikin

Reaction score
It took a monumental level of enthusiasm to break the record on 9/15. But, it was doable at the Clink, on the home opener, while crushing the hated-rival 49ers.

Good luck mustering that much enthusiasm against the 2-3 Raiders, Chef fans.

tdlabrie

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":rigz5g0m said:
Who cares if they break it?

They'll never cause an earthquake. FACT.
Right on. Too bad Guinness doesn't have that category: most powerful earthquake caused by a player at a sporting event! :lol:

Axx

Reaction score
I wish they would attempt to break the record whenever they host the niners, whenever that may be.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
cacksman":683bs4d8 said:
Sarlacc83":683bs4d8 said:
I'm guessing they won't even break the old record of 131.
If they do it the same way as us, recording certain parts of the game, it won't even be close. Even if they are as loud as us(which I seriously doubt), the deciding factor will be the stadium design.
I don't think that's optional. We had three tries IIRC, and beat the record on two of them.

The thing I keep coming back to is that the previous record-holding stadium in Turkey didn't just happen to be really loud on a day when the GBOR people just happened to be there. That all had to be planned, just like ours was, which means they all knew about it, and were actively trying to break the record -- and congrats to them, because they did (with the help of those silly horns). We won it with people screaming so hard that veins were bulging out of their necks.

KC just might break the old record. They might even beat our first record-breaking attempt, which would officially make them the second loudest stadium in the world. There's no way in H-E-hockeystix that they take the record from us.

If we hadn't have set the record, KC fans could have lived with themselves if they do not break the old record from Turkey. Now, though, if they don't at least break that mark, they will hang their heads in collective shame for years to come.

:mrgreen: