Chiefs crowd noise

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebbqmaster21

Reaction score
Okay so I live in Portland and follow the posts on this forum and after all the complaining I have noticed, I had to make an account. Let's seriously not stoop to the level of the Philadelphia fans, and the whiners. Our stadium is loud and SO is theirs. The crying and complaining I have been seeing regarding the chiefs breaking our record is extremely disappointing. So yeah whatever they have 10,000 more seats, but lets not forget our stadium is designed to be loud as well. Also we had a good 15,000 more fans than the stadium in turkey (but we forget to mention that). That my friends is hypocrisy 101. We know our stadium is loud and the whole NFL knows it. Arrowhead is also extremely loud, as I remember from our days back in the AFC west. Guinness today confirmed the record, and they handed the chiefs a certificate at the end of the game, that can be seen by doing a little google search. So lets stop the lying and complaining, they did it fair and square just like us, no they didn't use horns, no they didn't use jets. Guinness follows STRICT rules, the same that applied to us.

Now lets please grown up and act like adults here and not like philly fans, we are much much better than that. Give kc credit, they're as loud as us. But I wouldn't change being a 12 for anything.

Take it as you will.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I have been to KC for 3 Seahawks games, including SNF and MNF. Great venue. Great fans. They aren't as loud as Seattle, though.

Our rep and the publicity of that Guinness stunt has all NFL stadiums mimicking our 'way'.

It will continue.

The Radish

Reaction score
One thing they had that we didn't was the help of the team and the stadium. They had the screen set up times to yell rather than just measure at plays like we did.

I'd wager we could beat that all things being equal.

However I'm glad the media got this subject started. They talked about Seattle and other places being loud and other fans of other team got interested. So as fans we all gained and that's good.

You also have to admit that your team has sucked for several years and because of it you had few butts in seats, and little real noise. While the Seahawks suffered through lots of those years and during the Kingdome years they kept the faith and probably could have blasted both of us out in the weeds.

And New Orleans has yet to be heard from. A domed stadium has it all over both of us noise wise.

But Seattle fans know when to yell and when to be quiet. They don't need the jumbotron to tell them when to yell and when not to. That's the main difference.

:roll:

OP
OP
T

thebbqmaster21

Reaction score
The Radish":1b8epkai said:
One thing they had that we didn't was the help of the team and the stadium. They had the screen set up times to yell rather than just measure at plays like we did.

I'd wager we could beat that all things being equal.

However I'm glad the media got this subject started. They talked about Seattle and other places being loud and other fans of other team got interested. So as fans we all gained and that's good.

You also have to admit that your team has sucked for several years and because of it you had few butts in seats, and little real noise. While the Seahawks suffered through lots of those years and during the Kingdome years they kept the faith and probably could have blasted both of us out in the weeds.

And New Orleans has yet to be heard from. A domed stadium has it all over both of us noise wise.

But Seattle fans know when to yell and when to be quiet. They don't need the jumbotron to tell them when to yell and when not to. That's the main difference.

:roll:

I mean...Did you not even read my post? I said I am from Portland, not Kansas City. Kansas City is not my team. And look, we are still making excuses even after my post... No faith in the human race?

Status
Not open for further replies.