Cheer up Alice

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Washington49er":25tgz1kt said:
JustTheTip":25tgz1kt said:
Washington49er":25tgz1kt said:
JustTheTip":25tgz1kt said:
Maybe I am just unaware of how delusion sports are. Are we talking all sports here or just badminton and arm wrestling? Because if it is just badminton and arm wrestling then your comment makes total sense. If it is all sports then I need more information on how the rest of them are delusional to assess the accuracy of your statement.

I do appreciate your faith in my lack of stupidity though, maybe I was wrong about you.

There's a clue in my last post, see if you can figure it out all by yourself. Reread the last couple of post, that should help. If not you're behind help. Good luck

Clues? Like a dinner train murder mystery? I've always not wanted to do one of those. Also, I try to stay to the side of help. If you are in front or behind it, you may block where it wants to go.

No in your case it's more like a scooby doo mystery.

Do I get scooby snacks if I solve it? vvv

Marvin49

Reaction score
RedAlice":3slqzg8d said:
I see zero response to my post responding to the actual game.

Hmmm. It’s a wonder why I don’t post here.

Keep on keeping on you all. Call me names or whatever you find fun.

Don't listen to them Alice.

The "big difference" they refer to is that your team is no longer a doormat they can make fun of and you don't just play dead in any conversation.

You are still one of my favorite posters and I like the new Avatar.

Good luck to yer boys this weekend, but not too much. :D

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1wa5z5pp said:
JustTheTip":1wa5z5pp said:
chris98251":1wa5z5pp said:
JustTheTip":1wa5z5pp said:
Oh no, some random person on the interwebz thinks I lack intelligence. Whatever will I do?

As I have mentioned before, you are welcome to not come back. Why bother posting in a place you are clearly superior to everybody else? And yet here you are again complaining about how the forum doesn't live up to your expectations.

For some reason you guys seem to think RedAlice has an axe to grind here, lay off her she has contributed and helped us out with things that more then 3/4's of the actual Seahawks fans have done here.

She pokes fun and you guys feel you need to filet her for some reason.

Wankers back off !!!

You want to talk crap take it to the Shack, a little fun is fine but this is the NFL Forum and it functions with participation from other teams fans, if you don't get that go to the Main Seahawks forum.

I used to like what she brought to the forums. What she posts and how changed about 2 years ago.
Agree. Maybe it's cuz the Rams got good?

...and maybe that's because you all see her posts differently because she isn't the fan of a doormat. Her team is a threat.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Marvin49":3h75f8el said:
hawksfansinceday1":3h75f8el said:
JustTheTip":3h75f8el said:
chris98251":3h75f8el said:
For some reason you guys seem to think RedAlice has an axe to grind here, lay off her she has contributed and helped us out with things that more then 3/4's of the actual Seahawks fans have done here.

Wankers back off !!!

You want to talk crap take it to the Shack, a little fun is fine but this is the NFL Forum and it functions with participation from other teams fans, if you don't get that go to the Main Seahawks forum.

I used to like what she brought to the forums. What she posts and how changed about 2 years ago.

...and maybe that's because you all see her posts differently because she isn't the fan of a doormat. Her team is a threat.

While the last sentence is true, the statement before that definitely is not.

As an example. I think that elgaupo posts the same quality of crap this year with the 49ers being a threat as he did last year when they weren't.

chris98251

Reaction score
I think RedAlice is a pretty busy girl in Rams land right now, I would bet her board has exploded in popularity recently and she was still running the weekly contests last time I looked in on her, that and her seemingly whirl wind real life I think her having the time to drop by was a nice gesture by itself.

Saying that, the missed field goal at the end to take a win wasn't the only miss of the night, we missed also and that would have gave us a better advantage and maybe a different 2 minute drill from the Rams when we decided to run a 3 stooges series at the end.

I think we all feel that the games this year are going to be a bit of luck and who makes the least mistakes. We are that close and am looking at the 49ers as well, they have a solid defense and the real question is can the offense play thru adversity and under pressure. But they are right there or close.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Marvin49":3a3mt1q0 said:
hawksfansinceday1":3a3mt1q0 said:
JustTheTip":3a3mt1q0 said:
chris98251":3a3mt1q0 said:

Wankers back off !!!

No that's not it, really. It feels like she was much lighter in her approach if you will.

Latest posts