Chase Claypool visits Seattle

JPatera76

Reaction score
He doesn't block and plays when he's up to it which isn't often.
100% did do squat for the Bears. Was there to kinda help out fields as a deep man.. didn’t really catch stuff throw his way, and was more about himself and social media

Wsumatt1982

Reaction score
I’m good but I’ll trust John to do his due diligence and trust his decision.

I think he’s probably looking at him as a TE and just talking. Won’t make any decision until after the draft

Rat

Reaction score
Again, it hasn't happened. Meh burger.
He has been an absolute cancer for his last two teams, and has consistently exhibited an embarrassing lack of effort, so I don't blame those who are surprised Schneider would even turn over this rock. Maybe he wants to see if Claypool's recent failures have humbled him. If he's signed, I wouldn't be calling for Schneider's job, but considering our WR room is both talented and deep, I just don't see a good reason for it.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
That's a Camping World sized red flag. 😬
What is amazing is that he went to ND, played very well and had a brain.
I'm honestly baffled at what's happened to him since his second year in the
NFL.
It could be drugs or drinking like Michael Floyd (Another ex ND WR)

nwHawk

Reaction score
I hope they don’t sign he, but I love kicking the tires. Those under Lockett, DK and JSN better be busting their asses off to get better. Message sent.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I hope he's not signed. Just observing him even in his rookie year I wasn't a fan of his. Seemed like he had that receiver diva attitude and my feeling was among NFL followers in Canada he got a free pass on that because people were celebrating "one of our own" doing well in the NFL

If signed, I would we don't suffer injuries etc that put him into the lineup.

flv2

Reaction score
Sure. Why not? Give him some guaranteed money while they're at it. Maybe he can return kickoffs.

Latest posts