Chargers held Manning to a pedestrian 230 yards and 1 INt

Showmeyourtd's

Reaction score
I think the seahawks would take those numbers... no way manning beats us with 230 yds, we've been shutting down the run and we are much much better than the chargers.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
Careful using that word "pedestrian" around these parts. You might have to walk your ass to Applebee's for some appetizers.

lobohawk

Reaction score
The Chargers held Denver to their lowest yardage output all season and 3 of their four lowest point totals. Chargers benefited from having an offense that could control the ball for long drives and a Coach who'd previously been OC at Denver (insight into Denver Offense).

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I think the Hawks gameplan will be very similar to what the Chargers did, be physically punishing on defense and run the ball down the Broncos throat.

Problem for the Chargers the 2nd time around in the playoffs were they had two hurt RB's and were dog tired on defense due to a very tough fought game in Cincinnati. That will certainly not be the case for the Hawks with two weeks rest.

mikeak

Reaction score
lobohawk":3u328qzq said:
Chargers benefited from having an offense that could control the ball for long drives ).

I wish we played that style of football

:sarcasm_off:

CANHawk

Reaction score
mikeak":13extp8n said:
lobohawk":13extp8n said:
Chargers benefited from having an offense that could control the ball for long drives ).

I wish we played that style of football

:sarcasm_off:

c'mon... you know we do... ;)

yeah, Marshawn and co. are going to be eating up so much time against Denver's mediocre defense that the Super Bowl unis should come equipped with bibs.

mikeak

Reaction score
As Sherman would say - if we knew they were going to let us run all over them they should just let us know now so we can put the hats on

Latest posts