Charbonnet

kidhawk

Reaction score
Anyone else concerned that he won’t be able to go tomorrow? I just have a nagging feeling he’s going to sit out. Probably best for him long term but I really like him out there spelling K9. Dallas is fine but it just isn’t the same.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
The fact that the Seahawks elevated SaRodorick Thompson for the game suggests they might want to give Charbonnet's hamstring some rest and want to have another RB available for depth for this week's game.

BTW, I'm posting that link for the benefit of others. I know @kidhawk already knows about it, because he's very active in the roster thread, up to and including the discussion of the elevation of Thompson and Easop Winston, the promotion of Joey Hunt, and the waiving of Ben Brown.

The bad news I see in the Seahawks signing Joey Hunt to the 53 while just elevating Thompson and Winston is that this suggests the coaching staff is worried about Evan Brown's injury even though he's only "questionable" for this week's game. The fact that Oluwatimi has been pretty good so far makes signing Hunt to the 53 look even more like a warning that Evan Brown may not be out of the woods yet.
The good news about the way those transactions were done is that it suggests the coaches don't think they're going to need another RB signed to the 53, which suggests they think Charbonnet will be fine even if he needs some rest this week.

nwHawk

Reaction score
As much as I’d like to see Charbonnet play right now, he will be a critical piece for short yardage situations down the stretch. Hopefully we can win without him this week if he can’t play.

JerHawk81

Reaction score
Charbonnet looks to be a good player and I hope he's healthy. But when he's only getting a few touches a game, and they are in non-vital moments, using Dallas for a week shouldn't be a huge step backwards.