Carson is Mann

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
While respecting completely the awesomeness of Wilson and Wagner, I just want to say that Chris Carson was a man out there tonight. His touchdown run where he simply squat-lifted two KC defenders was worthy of BeastMode in his prime.

You gotta want it, and he just wanted it more than they did.

He was Mann tonight.

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
Anyone remember who that poster was? " Maker my words ". He made a couple posts and was crucified for his grammar before people realized he was a foreigner. Them...boom...gone. Crazy how he left his mark so easily. Come back bro!!

chris98251

Reaction score
tonyseahawk":3twsghjv said:
Anyone remember who that poster was? " Maker my words ". He made a couple posts and was crucified for his grammar before people realized he was a foreigner. Them...boom...gone. Crazy how he left his mark so easily. Come back bro!!

No he wasn't, it was Whatyurproblem, and before that he was under another name. He was a expert on everything and was a joke of a poster, we gave him a bad time because he would comment with unsubstantiated information and argue it to death.

Marker my words was a typo in a post that Les called him on and it stuck as a joke here for those in the know and here at the time.

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
chris98251":17xiy9wp said:
tonyseahawk":17xiy9wp said:

No he wasn't, it was Whatyurproblem, and before that he was under another name. He was a expert on everything and was a joke of a poster, we gave him a bad time because he would comment with unsubstantiated information and argue it to death.

Marker my words was a typo in a post that Les called him on and it stuck as a joke here for those in the know and here at the time.

What was his original name? Because the one you mentioned wasnt the one I remember. It was WAYYY back in the day on the old site.

Jayburd14

Reaction score
tonyseahawk":bqspj03q said:
chris98251":bqspj03q said:
tonyseahawk":bqspj03q said:

What was his original name? Because the one you mentioned wasnt the one I remember. It was WAYYY back in the day on the old site.
The guys name was Kbowen75, I think he was from China. This happened in 2006 right after the XL season

Jayburd14

Reaction score
tonyseahawk":1li8hw3s said:
chris98251":1li8hw3s said:
tonyseahawk":1li8hw3s said:

The guys name was Kbowen75, I think he was from China. This happened in 2006 right after the XL season

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
Jayburd14":3tp9x68g said:
tonyseahawk":3tp9x68g said:
chris98251":3tp9x68g said:
tonyseahawk":3tp9x68g said:

The guys name was Kbowen75, I think he was from China. This happened in 2006 right after the XL season[/quote

Yup! Thats him. He was only on here far a short bit. he was teased for his grammar before everyone caught on that he was a dedicated overseas fan trying his best to communicate. I know we've called for him on here many times since then. Thanks for the trip down memory lane...."for those in the know" LOL

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Jayburd14":1p195ayu said:
tonyseahawk":1p195ayu said:
chris98251":1p195ayu said:
tonyseahawk":1p195ayu said:

Correct. Hard to imagine a poster with so few posts could leave such an impact on a website. I mean, it's over a decade later, and we're still talking about a guy who posted twice and disappeared.

Talk about mannnnn and rrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Also yes, Carson is mannnnnnnn.

And Wilson is rrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
All your yards are belong to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
Pretty crazy..but true. Wish we could track him down somehow. Come on back fella. It's fun to read how others fans from other areas think. Nice break from the same ol' same ol'

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
It's like Monty Python; watching it is only mildly entertaining, but quoting a perfect line later, especially in the right context, is delightful.

chris98251

Reaction score
He posted under the name Lovejoy before Whatsyurproblem. He had a pretty long run here under the two names. I know I banned him more then once on both accounts.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He is just a smooth runner. He has such good patience and field vision. Add that to toughness and a willingness to knock fools out and you have a hell of a runner. And a 7th round pick. Love watching him play, reminds me a LOT of Eric Dickerson.

Jayburd14

Reaction score
tonyseahawk":1eqbppj2 said:
Jayburd14":1eqbppj2 said:
tonyseahawk":1eqbppj2 said:
chris98251":1eqbppj2 said:

The guys name was Kbowen75, I think he was from China. This happened in 2006 right after the XL season[/quote

Yup! Thats him. He was only on here far a short bit. he was teased for his grammar before everyone caught on that he was a dedicated overseas fan trying his best to communicate. I know we've called for him on here many times since then. Thanks for the trip down memory lane...."for those in the know" LOL
I would describe it as "grammar police brutality"

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
tonyseahawk":37m664v4 said:
chris98251":37m664v4 said:
tonyseahawk":37m664v4 said:

It was Kbowen. Unintentionally hilarious poster.

kinesmajor

Reaction score
I remember him and all the mannnnn posts that followed. Wow I’m getting old. That was already 10 years ago?!?!

Latest posts