Carroll: Avril can be two weeks, Carpenter "couple of weeks"

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Carpenter is very close to being a bust. We have gotten so little from him. That being true we are used to playing without him.

My bigger concern is Zack. We go two TE alot and without him our heavy run packages will suffer.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":6ymm26sr said:
Carpenter is very close to being a bust. We have gotten so little from him. That being true we are used to playing without him.

My bigger concern is Zack. We go two TE alot and without him our heavy run packages will suffer.

With all the talk about the Seahawks depth at all positions this off season, TE is the glaring exception! High hopes for Willson, McCoy gives me cause for alarm.

Seaswab

Reaction score
Lets not throw a party the next time crapenter manages to practice two days in a row

Hawks46

Reaction score
Carp is coming off of an extended layoff. We should expect nagging stuff like feet, ankles, etc. until his legs get into game shape. This is probably nothing more than a minor strain that the FO is just resting so it doesn't get worse.

Thing is, with this much young talent on our OL, it's very possible that the coaching staff could just get impatient, or that we need the roster spot too badly, or Carp just gets pushed out by a younger, healthier player. He's got a ton of potential, but you can't realize potential on the sidelines.