Carolina Favored by 3 Over Seattle

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Looking at the predictions,,,,all of the winners today are picked to be losers next weekend. All of the Home teams are picked to win!!! That is just the opposite of this weekend. This was the first weekend for all of the Wild Card traveling teams to have won!!
The rest of the next weekend's games have the Home teams favored by 5 or 7 points. We are only 3 point dogs.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Pick em games always start out -3 to the home team.

The interesting part of the line will be to see if betters think how horrible our offense looked yesterday is reason to bet the Panthers. Which I think will happen, I think by game time this probably gets up to -5 or -6 Panthers.

Largent80

Reaction score
We've been on a pattern lately of stinking it up, followed by a great performance and guess where that cycle is this week.

Polaris

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":9qt5cjwr said:
Pick em games always start out -3 to the home team.

The interesting part of the line will be to see if betters think how horrible our offense looked yesterday is reason to bet the Panthers. Which I think will happen, I think by game time this probably gets up to -5 or -6 Panthers.

You'll probably get a fair number of suckers that think this, but that's why they are suckers soon to be separated from their money. The wise guys know perfectly well that the weather made the Minnesota game anomalous in a lot of regards and will continue to think the game is a close one (as Carolina/Seattle games usually are).

Latest posts