Carolina @ *allas

kobebryant

Reaction score
Cam Newton is a so fun to watch and easy to root for.

Makes plays with his arms and legs, looks like he really enjoys himself out there, has fun TD dances with a new little tweek every time, big smile, football doesn't seem like a chore to him, gives the ball to kids after TDs, dresses and presents himself very well, teammates love him, great in the community in Carolina, says hi to his grandma in his press conference.

Him and Gronk might be my favorite non Hawks right now.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
kobebryant":2rq0k8e8 said:
Cam Newton is a so fun to watch and easy to root for.

Makes plays with his arms and legs, looks like he really enjoys himself out there, has fun TD dances with a new little tweek every time, big smile, football doesn't seem like a chore to him, gives the ball to kids after TDs, dresses and presents himself very well, teammates love him, great in the community in Carolina, says hi to his grandma in his press conference.

Him and Gronk might be my favorite non Hawks right now.

He wears shoes with pictures of himself posing on them.

hawk45

Reaction score
I guess one man's infantile and dripping-with-ego preening after every first down is another man's "enjoying himself".

Threedee

Reaction score
Turkey Bowl is a Detroit tradition. It's lame that the Cowgirls cut in on it every year. It's nice to see this year's hijacking went so badly for them.