Carlos Roges quote on crowd noise..

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Whatever Carlos?

Wait until you hear us all on Sunday!

12s keep up the noise all game and especially when we are behind as we know that is usually temporary. The noise will be worse than usual as there is more than usual riding on the outcome of this game.

There will be lots of nonsense spoken and written before the week is over, this comment is just a small sampler.

ceej22

Reaction score
LOL this isn't the SF crowd. He will be in for a rude awakening if he really believes that. He should ask Brady how that worked out for him, lol.

Seeker

Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaand FINALLY the first shot across the bow has been fired. this will start a cavalcade of trash talk between these teams now.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Everybody, just make sure to remember to wear blue. And the time to be loud is when WE have the ball. And if you're not paying attention during the game and you hear some big fireworks going off, it means we just scored. (That's a good thing.)

Seeker

Reaction score
why would we be yelling when we have the ball?

rjdriver

Reaction score
Just because that's how it works in SF doesn't mean that's how it works in Seattle!

Just keep pouring gas on the fire Carlos.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Did I really need to use a [/sarcasm] tag?

Anyway... the best-case scenario for us is if the Digit players all actually believe the stuff they are saying.

Rogers -- Seahawks fans will be quiet if the Digits score first
Kreap -- It's a little louder, has no impact
Crabs -- Sherman is not the best

Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera...

Seeker

Reaction score
I am so hype for this game I have no time to use my sarcasm detector. my bad.

HansGruber

Reaction score
It doesn't matter because the Seahawks are going to destroy the Niners and it won't be as close as people think.

I've been listening to the players and they're feeding on the hate and disrespect this week. Heads are gonna roll. And for once, I'm so happy I bought those season tickets, because I've got one of the best seats in the house to watch the slaughter.

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
The crowd should not get quieter if they go up by a few scores. If people play that game, get out of the stadium and give your ticket to me so I can scream and yell no matter what.

Nickel

Reaction score
Rocket":2qn4egey said:
keatonisballin":2qn4egey said:
How does one team have so many idiots on it?

Cuz they have a dumbed-down coach and a dumbed-down quarterback... it's a team philosophy.

Well if that's true, it certainly doesn't bode well for the rest of the NFL. I mean if you can call that level of success being "dumbed-down," then what do you call a 4-12 team? :lol:

Reaneypark

Reaction score
He should watch the Tampa game tape. Nobody will be cashing this game in if the Hawks are down a score or two early in the game.

Latest posts