Cardinals Head Coach Bruce Arians: Wilson>Kaepernick

rsm650

Reaction score
4BlatantAgent9":z1sv3d4j said:
And as for you sir, Yes I was born in Jan. of '86. So technically I've been alive for 4 out of 5 but I can only remember 1. And the tropheys comment goes hand in hand with all the 42-13 etc. etc. sigs that I see on here. You're so quick to talk about those games but u wanna start crying and sniffling when someone mentions rings or tropheys. But I can appreciete what you're trying to do, so I'll keep it a bit more recent. Seattle traveled to Atlanta and lost...San Fran traveled to Atlanta and won, thus we represented the NFC in the SB. Not Seattle, not Atlanta, not GB. WE are the reigning NFC champs and until that changes you'll have nothing to brag about save for a few regular season blowouts. I apoligize that this is off topic with the Kap/Wilson debate but I believe this forum needs shaken up a bit. There's too many posts of u guys slapping each other on the ass. You know,congratulating each other on having the best QB the world has ever seen.

Congrats on beating Atlanta and representing the NFC in XLVII. Therefore, the 49ers have accomplished more than the Seahawks during the 2012 season. Kaep is a good QB - he is not garbage. There, I said it!

However, we are in the 2013 season. The Seahawks are missing key OL, Harvin, and Wagner, while the 49ers are missing key WR and a few DL. The Seahawks beat the 49ers 29-3. I don't know when this turned into a discussion of which great team is better...All we are discussing is Bruce Arians's comment about Wilson and Kaep. Personally, I think Wilson is better than Kaep. Does that mean Kaep is a terrible QB? No. Do I have homer glasses on? Maybe.

4BlatantAgent9

Reaction score
rsm650":h6m8q8a8 said:
4BlatantAgent9":h6m8q8a8 said:
And as for you sir, Yes I was born in Jan. of '86. So technically I've been alive for 4 out of 5 but I can only remember 1. And the tropheys comment goes hand in hand with all the 42-13 etc. etc. sigs that I see on here. You're so quick to talk about those games but u wanna start crying and sniffling when someone mentions rings or tropheys. But I can appreciete what you're trying to do, so I'll keep it a bit more recent. Seattle traveled to Atlanta and lost...San Fran traveled to Atlanta and won, thus we represented the NFC in the SB. Not Seattle, not Atlanta, not GB. WE are the reigning NFC champs and until that changes you'll have nothing to brag about save for a few regular season blowouts. I apoligize that this is off topic with the Kap/Wilson debate but I believe this forum needs shaken up a bit. There's too many posts of u guys slapping each other on the ass. You know,congratulating each other on having the best QB the world has ever seen.

Congrats on beating Atlanta and representing the NFC in XLVII. Therefore, the 49ers have accomplished more than the Seahawks during the 2012 season. Kaep is a good QB - he is not garbage. There, I said it!

However, we are in the 2013 season. The Seahawks are missing key OL, Harvin, and Wagner, while the 49ers are missing key WR and a few DL. The Seahawks beat the 49ers 29-3. I don't know when this turned into a discussion of which great team is better...All we are discussing is Bruce Arians's comment about Wilson and Kaep. Personally, I think Wilson is better than Kaep. Does that mean Kaep is a terrible QB? No. Do I have homer glasses on? Maybe.

I apoligized for getting off topic, but c'mon. Do any of u guys really care what Bruce Ariens thinks? I beg to wonder what Mike Munch-sack thinks about the two QBs. I never said that Wilson wasn't better than Kap but I never said he was either. They are very much the same and very different at the same time. If every offensive play was a 4th and 6, I'd take Russell all day. And maybe in a few other cases, running down the sideline maybe..But like I stated before and pretty much the only reason I registered on this forum........Russell is good, not great and Kap is far from garbage.......

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Ninerg":16j35m7f said:
What has Wilson really accomplished in this league? Granted, he's a nice story, being an undersized QB and doing pretty well. However, he haven't accomplished anything in this league. Kap thus far has had greater success, leading the Niners to the Superbowl in only his 9th start. Russell Wilson doesn't have anything like that on is resume, even though Russell Wilson actually has more game experience than Kap. Russell Wilson still have much to prove, so all you haters need to stop hating.
Seems to me that Russell Wilson's team kicked the Kraep out that other team. Twice.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
4BlatantAgent9":3m5ur2qo said:

Well at the least, you understand how bragging about something that happened like 20 years ago is not really relevant to today? On the other hand, these blow outs wins are some what relevant since it has very recently happened with our teams which still hold the same coach, regimes, players, etc. Your superbowl wins have nothing to do with us and happened over a decade ago, but our blow out wins over your team have happened in the last 2 years and directly correlate with our "rivalry". I'm not trying to discredit your team or "trying to do" anything, we're just trying to talk with some logic or sense (not saying you're not, but that's what I always try to do).

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
4BlatantAgent9":3kohep55 said:
I apoligized for getting off topic, but c'mon. Do any of u guys really care what Bruce Ariens thinks? I beg to wonder what Mike Munch-sack thinks about the two QBs. I never said that Wilson wasn't better than Kap but I never said he was either. They are very much the same and very different at the same time. If every offensive play was a 4th and 6, I'd take Russell all day. And maybe in a few other cases, running down the sideline maybe..But like I stated before and pretty much the only reason I registered on this forum........Russell is good, not great and Kap is far from garbage.......

We're fans of course we care about this stuff. I'm almost certain if he said Kaep > Wilson, there would be the same exact thread in the Niner forum. I think Wilson is a very good, borderline great QB, and definitely anyone that isn't a homer also knows Kaep is pretty much just as deadly as Wilson although he hasn't preformed as well as Wilson up to this point in the year. Again like I said, to each their own on their opinion, just cause you don't agree with it doesn't mean anyone else's is wrong. Not saying you said that, but you know, just sayin'.

rsm650

Reaction score
I don't mean to derail this thread, but I was just thinking...if there was no lockout and we knew Hasselbeck was leaving before the 2011 draft, would JS try to draft Kaepernick in the 1st round?

Edit:
P9PQBcV
haha :stirthepot:

thebanjodude

Reaction score
4BlatantAgent9":kwgg7tds said:
So my very first post ever on any Seahawks forum is considered obsessive?? C'mon man, that's clownish. It's not like I got on here bashing Russell, he's a god QB no doubt.

Freudian slip?

Veilside

Reaction score
rsm650":38879b07 said:
I don't mean to derail this thread, but I was just thinking...if there was no lockout and we knew Hasselbeck was leaving before the 2011 draft, would JS try to draft Kaepernick in the 1st round?

Edit:
P9PQBcV
haha :stirthepot:

I admit that I wanted us to draft Kaepernick even if it took our 1st round pick. I think there was speculation that he was pretty high on our board.

4BlatantAgent9

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":32xjd9ve said:
thebanjodude":32xjd9ve said:
Freudian slip?

Freudian slip? I thought he was just listing known facts.

Lol..... I'm thinking some of us need to get together and have a little exercise on facts vs opinions. And the typo....yea, android swype is junk.

rsm650

Reaction score
Veilside":1w7mmaja said:
I admit that I wanted us to draft Kaepernick even if it took our 1st round pick. I think there was speculation that he was pretty high on our board.

Interesting how that could've actually worked out....which means would we still love Wilson?

VSp18lO

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
rsm650":1y76x7qo said:
Veilside":1y76x7qo said:

Interesting how that could've actually worked out....which means would we still love Wilson?

VSp18lO

In a begrudging manner. Sorta like Larry Fitzgerald. :mrgreen: