Can't sleep

BlueBlood

Reaction score
To lose that way after your team is led on a historical drive to the half yard line and playing for the WIN is absolute TORTURE. I can barely even stand to be on this support grou.... I mean website

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I couldn't sleep either. Got maybe 2 hours total. Could not stop replaying the end of the game in my head.

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Woke up at 2:15 and tossed and turned replaying the last play, and the ugly fight over and over again, until 4:00 when my alarm went off.

Exittium

Reaction score
I called in today then proceeded to do what I do each year after football season, renew Netflix, and Hulu and cancel tv lol

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2ep06lhx said:
I couldn't sleep either. Got maybe 2 hours total. Could not stop replaying the end of the game in my head.
me too slept 2 hours I keep saying to myself why didnt they just give 2 lynch.

seanoob

Reaction score
After tossing and turning all night, I woke up thinking about what Kam said in the NFC championship game - 'The Beast woke yet?'

652cHAWK

Reaction score
drdiags":12spsbhc said:
Tried going to bed after the game, got a few winks but not enough. I am sure I would be up if the team had won so I guess it is just not a night to get much rest. Kearse's drop was the turning point, the pessimist in me knew it was going to bite the team in the butt. Needed a 3 score lead because YAC by NE was killing the D. Oh well, dang it!

Kearse's drop was the turning point,....

True, .....true.

sutz

Reaction score
Did not sleep well either. My consolation? I take solace in being 1-2 instead of 0-3, and it's far, far better than 0-0 in SBs.

I'm not much of a draft/offseason guy, so it's pretty much all over for me. Time to start re-thinking what Sundays are for.

:|

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Exittium":1nivaayw said:
I called in today then proceeded to do what I do each year after football season, renew Netflix, and Hulu and cancel tv lol

Word. I won't watch sports until next season.

gulliver

Reaction score
Couldn't sleep either. Had 6 beers and some Jell-O shots over several hours. I was in that terrible zone where the buzz has worn off but the sugars from the alcohol are still keeping you awake.

Went to bed at midnight and didn't fall asleep until after 5 AM, then had to get up at 6 AM for work. Brutal.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
gulliver":1g4en05y said:
Couldn't sleep either. Had 6 beers and some Jell-O shots over several hours. I was in that terrible zone where the buzz has worn off but the sugars from the alcohol are still keeping you awake.

Went to bed at midnight and didn't fall asleep until after 5 AM, then had to get up at 6 AM for work. Brutal.

Dude, thats an absolutely horrible feeling. I did similiar but add in nicotine. I was down to a few a day and I smoked a whole pack yesterday and slept only a few hours. Not even half way through a 13 hour shift and my lungs are killing me. This feeling sucks so bad!