Can someone please explain.....

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3cixxkrl said:
bellingerga":3cixxkrl said:
rjdriver":3cixxkrl said:
This^

Our opponet has one less day too. 13 days is plenty, with our history of coming off byes , I don't want to be too rusty

Totally different team now. Not worried about that history coming off of byes.

The saints are going down.

We will destroy them.

Possibly, but we will see.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":1hvry7uf said:
HoustonHawk82":1hvry7uf said:
We will destroy them.

Possibly, but we will see.

Hey, what's with the Morgan Freeman verbiage? :lol: You're just putting that 'we will see' stuph out there, so if the Saints happen to win you can sound like some sort of profit...admit it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :snack:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Saturday is way better anyway. Makes it more fun to enjoy the rest of the games, who we play etc.
Was hoping for a night game, but they need Lord Brady to be on prime time.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I LOVE that the game is on Saturday. Not only does that mean our team can't possibly look ahead to who they are playing the next week, since we won't know, in the event that we win two teams playing on Sunday will have the thought of a trip to Seattle at the back of their mind.

capncrunch

Reaction score
I'll offer the selfish perspective from the Eastern Time Zone. Most of the Seahawks games end around 8 on Sunday. So I have the wife b******* that I should pause the game and have dinner or stop yelling in the other room. I was elated when I discovered we had a Saturday 4:30 game. The later slot would be even better. I wish they played the Superbowl Saturday night. I still don't understand why they don't.

djb28

Reaction score
I dont care what day. Friday sounds good, then I can have two days to celebrate.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I'm perfectly happy with the Saturday game.... That gives us the opportunity to watch the Sunday game and know who we're playing the following week in the NFC Championship Game... It's a win win deal... We get to bite first, and then no matter who we play in the Championship game, we have an extra day of rest... I like it!!! GO HAWKS!!! :thirishdrinkers:

davidonmi

Reaction score
I think it's great, IF we get by the saints we have 7 days before the nfccg and car/sf has six