Cam Newton Doesn't Think Clink is Loud

Kamcussion

Reaction score
This is the same thread posted every week...

Blank.. doesn't think this place is loud.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Honestly I can't remember the last time the noise played a huge factor in the game.. to the point of an offense getting a lot of delay of game calls, false starts, etc.

It's loud sure, but I think maybe the only distinct advantage that comes with playing at home is the defense benefits from being able to get a better jump on the ball.

BadgerVid

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2jlsbzd5 said:
Honestly I can't remember the last time the noise played a huge factor in the game.. to the point of an offense getting a lot of delay of game calls, false starts, etc.

It's loud sure, but I think maybe the only distinct advantage that comes with playing at home is the defense benefits from being able to get a better jump on the ball.

This...watching last week's game I was surprised to see so many 12s on the lower levels standing there watching Cincy's offense with their mouths closed.

Ivan The Awesome

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2nzwajdp said:
Well I don't think that Cam is all that great either. He's overrated.

Right, please, tell me how he's overrated in your mind. Because since he's been in the league he's done nothing but break records and carry The Panthers on his back for most of his career.

MLTHawk

Reaction score
I've been to the first two home games this year and it is definitely not as loud as it used to be. 2012 and 13 were off the charts.

Rob12

Reaction score
MLTHawk":1bwli5kb said:
I've been to the first two home games this year and it is definitely not as loud as it used to be. 2012 and 13 were off the charts.

Well, we need to change that.

Cam's comments do not bother me in the least. It's the same damn thing I'd be saying if I was an NFL QB coming to Seattle. What do people expect him to say? It's the same song and dance every week, and people get up in arms about it.

The truth? Cam knows it's loud, and the competitor in him believes he can work through that. And I wouldn't expect him to think any differently.

Let's prove him wrong tomorrow. I'll be there screaming my lungs out.

Chawker

Reaction score
Unable to hear because of the 12's, unable to see because of the rain, this could turn out to be a perfect storm a brewing for the LOB!