C-Link Parking Help for Tomorrow!!!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
New to the forum but a long time fan. I am heading down to the game and want to park as I am not staying downtown like I usually do when taking in a game It seems that parking around the stadium is for season ticket holder only. So where can I park thats close? Any suggestions?

TaterHawk

Reaction score
Go early. Drive south from the stadium untill you pass all the expensive parking lots then park anyplace that is not marked 'no parking' You have to get out a bit, but enjoy the walk. If you want to pony up $ 20 to $ 40 bucks you can park quite close. I... like so many others am too cheep to pay for parking but will buy beers at 9 bucks a pop without question :)

They will ticket you if you park in any area marked no parking, or limited time parking. It's like Christmas for the city and parking enforcement works the area like hungry dogs.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Be mindful of City "No Parking Signs" vs. Commercial "no parking" signs. If they are a part of the street and you don't drive into their drive-way/parking lot, it should be free parking. If there's a guy waiving a flag around and trying to charge you, ask you for their permit phone number because if it's on the street with no raised sidewalk, it's public property and they're charging you illegally.

The City "No Parking Signs" are standard signs you see all over the city and these commercial ones are normally just signs of tow-truck companies.

If all else fails, park in Chinatown and enjoy the walk.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I go to Beacon hill, park for free right next to the Light Rail station, takethat down to the stadium(a couple of minutes) for a couple of dollars and drops you off right at the stadium.. easy and cheap.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
thanks I am staying further out and gonna take the light rail in. Even though it is pre season it should still be a good time!