Bucs game-on a positive note

cymatica

Reaction score
That's your opinion. He absolutely can.
He can, but more often than not he times his jump wrong and gives smaller DB's a chance to break it up. That isn't an opinion, it's an observation

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Fair enough. He's plenty capable. It's not like they do it all the time. Even though with his size, they should throw a fade and let him go get it, a lot more.

cymatica

Reaction score
They steered the game to Brady’s advantage no doubt but if we score instead of fumbling in the red zone it’s a different conversation. We’ll be aight
Doubt it. If they scored on that drive, Tampa would have just held on every play again until they scored

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Seeing the screen shots of the hold in the end zone keeping the Hawks from a safety. Then later on, the flag being picked up on what was clearly offensive PI..........:mad::mad:
Yeah, guaranteed 100 percent that doesn't get picked up if it's the Hawks.
Again, NOT the reason they lost, but it absolutely contributed to it. I stick to my opinion that they need to play a hell of a lot better. Esp. that first half.

Optimus25

Reaction score
That's your opinion. He absolutely can.
Lol. His high point body control was so bad it took him out of a game because he fell awkwardly. But keep on believing a myth. I mean you’re in good company, Pete still thinks the same way too. The only thing he is good at comparable is back shoulder throws where he uses his size to overwhelm. 50/50 fades he sucks.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
The positive takeaway for me was the effective short passing game to the TEs to start the 3rd quarter.

Now, sprinkle that in with our running game and we may have the winning combination for a VERY efficient offense that stays ahead of the chains.