Bucs @ Cowboys

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
I took the Bucs to beat the spread (-7.5 Dallas) plus the over on the ovr/und 46.5 points. Cmon Tampa!

MrThortan

Reaction score
Pretty good game and I think both teams looked good at times, though also beatable. Elliot is a beast. I love Rawls... but yeah.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3dzk2zk4 said:
Cam or Jameis? You can choose one for the next 10 years. As bad as Cam has been this season, I still think I'd give him the edge.

Fair question.

You should start a thread on it.
Probably won't get much attention here.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1t5bgwrs said:
Cam or Jameis? You can choose one for the next 10 years. As bad as Cam has been this season, I still think I'd give him the edge.

Cam from age 27 to 37? Nah. He is who he is at this point and his weaknesses aren't the kind that are going to develop past this point IMO. His issues are footwork and repetitive accuracy. By 27 that is what it is. We've already seen Cam's ceiling IMO, or gotten pretty darn close to it.

Jameis from 22 to 32 though? The sky is still the limits for him, and his weaknesses are all the kinds that can be developed over time. His biggest issue is just decision making and trusting his arm too much sometimes, but he's friggin 22 and guys can still develop that stuff well into their 30s.

chris98251

Reaction score
Popeyejones":35ejx8wa said:
Hawk-Lock":35ejx8wa said:

Cam from age 27 to 37? Nah. He is who he is at this point and his weaknesses aren't the kind that are going to develop past this point IMO. His issues are footwork and repetitive accuracy. By 27 that is what it is. We've already seen Cam's ceiling IMO, or gotten pretty darn close to it.

Jameis from 22 to 32 though? The sky is still the limits for him, and his weaknesses are all the kinds that can be developed over time. His biggest issue is just decision making and trusting his arm too much sometimes, but he's friggin 22 and guys can still develop that stuff well into their 30s.

Except if your name is Farve or Elway.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawkfish":1151jrro said:
Wish we had 20% of that Oline :cry:
I wish we got away with 20% of the holding that offensive line gets away with.
I was shocked that *allas got called for at least 3 holds tonight, might be some zebras getting their asses chewed by the commish's office tomorrow. 8)