Bucs @ Cowboys

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Dallas' defensive line is good enough to give Seattle's atrocious offensive line enough fits to throw Seattle's already out of synch offensive even more out of synch

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Haha Jameis with the headbutt. I've actually warmed up to Jameis, his attitude is great and he plays with a ton of attitude. He has a bright future.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Yeah Winston seems like a real franchise QB for the Bucs. I thought he was kind of a tool coming out of college but seems to have really solidified himself as a team leader. I still prefer Marcus via local pride though :p

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Does anyone watching this game think Seattle would beat them? I know, any given Sunday...Dallas has an awesome O-line and Seattle hasn't got home this year like seasons past. Dallas' receivers are shifty and the Hawks are without ET. Dallas has a HOF TE and HOF TEs are Seattle's kryptonite.

Dallas' defense, while not incredible, generates enough pressure to desynchronize the Hawk's offense (that assumes it was in sync to begin with). What say you?

sdog1981

Reaction score
falcongoggles":2sov21hw said:
Does anyone watching this game think Seattle would beat them? I know, any given Sunday...Dallas has an awesome O-line and Seattle hasn't got home this year like seasons past. Dallas' receivers are shifty and the Hawks are without ET. Dallas has a HOF TE and HOF TEs are Seattle's kryptonite.

Dallas' defense, while not incredible, generates enough pressure to desynchronize the Hawk's offense (that assumes it was in sync to begin with). What say you?

Depends on which Seahawk team shows up. They could hold a team to a 3-3 tie or blow them out. This team is totally unpredictable.

KimboBlubbeus

Reaction score
falcongoggles":g4ejbiee said:

Yes, I've seen enough Cowboys football over the years to never get my hopes up. I know most team's fans say this, but this defense is just too sketchy to really trust. Seattle still has the defense to give us problems and RW will probably be at his best since it's a road playoff game. Either way I think the game will be decided by less than a touchdown with either team having a shot. I can't see anybody pulling away.

djb28

Reaction score
Is it just my television or is there a certain slow motion lag that happens before plays? Not just this game but every game I have watched this season. Only does it on Football.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
djb28":8z6bzt7l said:
Is it just my television or is there a certain slow motion lag that happens before plays? Not just this game but every game I have watched this season. Only does it on Football.

Probably your TV. Your avatar likely has a russian virus in it.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Cam or Jameis? You can choose one for the next 10 years. As bad as Cam has been this season, I still think I'd give him the edge.

Latest posts