Bruce Irvin interview. Just nice.

Aircrew

Reaction score
Those kinds of comments reveal just how positive and strong Pete's culture is in Seattle. I'm sure most of you remember just what a mess this franchise was when Carroll was hired after the Mora disaster. We've come a long way in that time and Pete deserves alot of credit for not only fixing a flawed franchise but creating one of the finest organizations in all of football. Such a great sign to hear Bruce talk about Pete, John and this team like that.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Those kinds of comments reveal just how positive and strong Pete's culture is in Seattle. I'm sure most of you remember just what a mess this franchise was when Carroll was hired after the Mora disaster. We've come a long way in that time and Pete deserves alot of credit for not only fixing a flawed franchise but creating one of the finest organizations in all of football. Such a great sign to hear Bruce talk about Pete, John and this team like that.
In particular since I personally thought that he had absolutely lost the defense by game 3 or 4.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Nice to hear.

I couldn't have been more wrong...I remember sitting there thinking "wtf are we doing" when his draft pick was announced on draft night in 2012