Browner suspended a year for non-PED drug abuse per ESPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Cartire":19ufc3k7 said:
I don't understand was constitutes a year long ban for him. It can't just be weed or peds.

He is in the substance abuse program by his own admission last year, which means he gets tested more often than other players.

I need to step away from the computer and let this sort itself out.

HawkWow

Reaction score
He might want to consider a future in rap. He and WT can join CM in bustin out some rhymes.

Screw Browner. He was getting too big for the position anyway. We are good at safety without him. The asshat.

Seahawk Mike

Reaction score
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Somebody start checking Marshawn's Skittles before we lose him too!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
KK84":2bmn9ddx said:
ClumsyLurk":2bmn9ddx said:
bigtrain21":2bmn9ddx said:
How could it be for a year? Could anyone shed any light on that?
suspended once for PED, u get caught again its a year I believe

Ped and non ped are completely separated I believe. The suspensions shouldn't stack.
That's why I don't understand the length he hasn't served a prior suspension for this issue.

Brett

Reaction score
What a load of shit. I can't believe these idiots risking it all to smoke some bud ?? And in contract years ??

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
I mean, I feel like as long as we go 3-2 and get Thurm back for the playoffs, we'll be okay. It's not like an asteroid hit Earl Thomas and knocked his corpse into Richard Sherman's car, causing Sherm to swerve off a bridge and into a canyon full of jagged rocks.

On the other hand, I am at a loss for words that Browner makes it out of the CFL only to do his best to whiff on a decent NFL contract for the only time in his career and head right back to the CFL.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I think if you appeal you can get it down. I know with the Saints bounty gate, there were players who were suspended for a year that got reduced if I remember right but Sean Payton had to serve one year and Greg was indefinitely but got reinstated after the year. But in terms of 1 year, it means a whole season, not number of games.

djTOY2000

Reaction score
If it is for marijuana use, it brings me to the thought that these guys think just because it us "legal" here in Washington State, perhaps they stupidly thought it was okay with the NFL... ??

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I hope his groin heals up real good, so I can kick him in it repeatedly for his selfish stupidity.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2ll092pn said:
I mean, I feel like as long as we go 3-2 and get Thurm back for the playoffs, we'll be okay. It's not like an asteroid hit Earl Thomas and knocked his corpse into Richard Sherman's car, causing Sherm to swerve off a bridge and into a canyon full of jagged rocks.

On the other hand, I am at a loss for words that Browner makes it out of the CFL only to do his best to whiff on a decent NFL contract for the only time in his career and head right back to the CFL.

Earl and Richard are in another league compared to Browner and Thurmond.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
djTOY2000":1dhpykqz said:
If it is for marijuana use, it brings me to the thought that these guys think just because it us "legal" here in Washington State, perhaps they stupidly thought it was okay with the NFL... ??

Yeah. Great theory. The NFL and Seahawks were too dumb to make it clear to them. Great theory.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2a51q0an said:

Please don't give the universe any ideas.

mikeak

Reaction score
seahawks08":3m0ijgtz said:
I think if you appeal you can get it down. I know with the Saints bounty gate, there were players who were suspended for a year that got reduced if I remember right but Sean Payton had to serve one year and Greg was indefinitely but got reinstated after the year. But in terms of 1 year, it means a whole season, not number of games.

Chris Mortenson tweeted that the appeal is already heard........and denied

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1xefsoqo said:
SEE YA.

Thanks for all the missed games Brandon... PED's, injuries, whatever. Goodbye and have a nice Free-Agency period and oh... that's right, if the Hawks go to the Super-Bowl? You won't be part of it because dude, you are toast.

How many games did this guy even play this season? like 5?

You are correct, not for PED, but one year for pot. BB, you have played your last game. Best of luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.