Browner suspended a year for non-PED drug abuse per ESPN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Manager

Reaction score
Just when we all thought this garbage was behind us. I'd day release Thurmond to send a message but I don't want to see him playing against us in the playoffs.

Exittium

Reaction score
We got Deshawn Shead? Isn't he like a BB 2.0 but younger? I say screw it practice him hard this week and well let the dice fall where they may even if its a rotation so he gets some experience.

Seaswab

Reaction score
What a moron. Well this makes our offseason decisions a bit easier.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
No kidding. Why does anyone care how long the suspension is? Is there anyone who really wants this assh*le back now? I mean how many times are we gonna let him tarnish the bigger picture and just turn the other cheek? I gave him one pass, and he has blown it for me.

KK84

Reaction score
RezHawk":dczav3nm said:
Question??? Can intake of second hand smoke cause a drug test failure? Been outside a couple bars after games this year where a contact buzz was a definite possibility.

Not unless it's shotgunned straight into your mouth.

seahawks08

Reaction score
RezHawk":13isrz1h said:
Question??? Can intake of second hand smoke cause a drug test failure? Been outside a couple bars after games this year where a contact buzz was a definite possibility.

I like the way you think

razgriz737

Reaction score
You gotta be f#@!ing kidding me...

"UPDATE: NFL.com has retracted its initial report that a pending suspension for the Seahawks Brandon Browner was for performance enhancing drugs and says the suspension instead is for violating the league's substance abuse policy"

The whole secondary is going Harold and Kumar on us.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Bye Browner. This year has been terrible yet we are 10-1

Harvin not playing this whole year until last week
Okung, Giacomini being injured since week 2 and 3 and finally got back to playing.
Unger being out a few games.
Thurmond suspended 4 games now
Browner being injured here and there and now done for a year.
Irvin being suspended the first 4 games.
Rice out for the year with Injury midway through season
Starting FB done and we brought back Mrob which is probably better but still.

Im sure im missing a few more but man this has been rough.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Do we release him? WIll this clear up roster for us? Lets move on already if it is true and not let it bog us down. He was probably gone after this season anyways. He would have only shown up for playoffs and probably been rusty at that. Thurmond is more costly now.

IF IT IS ALL TRUE.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Hope the rest of the guys stay off the pipe. Jeez, this crap is getting old.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
LAUGH MY ASS OFF @ Browner texting or twittering or whatever that IT WASN'T PEDS IT WASN'T PEDS

SAD THAT THE NFL WOULD SAY THAT

Guess what, buddy. Who gives a shit what it was??? Yer done.

PDX12

Reaction score
Guys, chill. He screwed up, and his career is pretty much over because of it. He wasn't going to see the field again for us most likely, so this doesn't affect the playoff run one bit.

Browner did a lot for this team. He made a mistake. He has a substance abuse problem, and shouldn't be crucified for his illness. Put the high horses back in the garage and let's move forward with our great depth.

Mike 4G

Reaction score
I have been lurking for years here, signed up over 4 years ago and this will be my first and maybe only post... F!@#

GCrow

Reaction score
Alright, maybe i'm runnin on fumes at the moment, but serisouly shouldn't the NFL re-evaluate this whole "substance abuse" rules and punishments? I hate being this guy and comparing these but,

Aldon Smith can go booze all night, get behind the wheel put people's life in danger multiple times... play a game 48 hours later like nothing happened, then get a casual month and a half off at some rehab facility. Meanwhile Browner takes a stimulant/depressant - like alcohol - that is legal in the state and gets popped for a year?

Maybe I sound like an idiot, who's to say. Anyways back to supporting the best team in the NFL on the quest.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Yeah, he needs to shut up. If he is being suspended, I don't give a crap what it's for and I'm certainly not sad for him.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2hjjvhxn said:
LAUGH MY ASS OFF @ Browner texting or twittering or whatever that IT WASN'T PEDS IT WASN'T PEDS

SAD THAT THE NFL WOULD SAY THAT

Guess what, buddy. Who gives a shit what it was??? Yer done.
No kidding. Grow the @#$% up already Browner!

Status
Not open for further replies.